Aalto University
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista
Yrityksen Aalto University työntekijäarvostelu

Fantastic university

2. marraskuutata 2018
International, cross-disciplinary education is the future of any industry. Aalto excels at providing top-notch education for its students while engaging corporate partners.
Samankaltaiset arvostelut
26. helmikuutata 2016
Researcher (Entinen työntekijä) - Helsinki
Our team developed a predictive analysis algorithm as part of a Aalto Centre of Entrepreneurship's program. We basically had a different approach to work and it was our own project.
10. helmikuutata 2016
Researcher (Entinen työntekijä) - Helsinki
We had a short project that was funded by Aalto University center of entrepreneurship. The project was to develop a real estate price index predictive analysis tool. I had to assemble a team of programmers and I managed the delivery of the project. We got an invention award at the end of the day.
4,0
7. huhtikuutata 2015
Research assistant (Entinen työntekijä) - Helsinki, F19
It's hard to find better as a graduate engineer wishing to start a PhD. Located in a truly enjoyable green location by the sea, Aalto University offers edge-cutting programs in many engineering disciplines. Teachers there are opened and simply great. Fins can sometimes be difficult to connect with though. About 20% of the university is made of foreigners.
Plussat
Competent, relaxed colleagues; Location by the sea, clean and new buildings
Huonot puolet