Aalto University
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Aalto University työntekijäarvostelua

Työnimike
Kaikki
Sijainti
Suomi27 arvostelua
Näytetään kaikki 27 arvostelua
Työpaikkakulttuuri
The reaserch is basically teaching a robot by demonstyration which involves teaching the robot to do a specific task, use a model to represent the learned task and reproduce the task using the learned model. The work please is a better place to learn from different kind of with different background.
Reading a lot
team work was good and always demanding

support from the management

nice office and working environment

lots of opportunities
Työpaikkakulttuuri
I worked at Aalto University for around 5 years. Great experience. Very nice people to work with.
Learned a lot related to research from colleagues.
Plussat
Freedom and flexibility; Tution free; A lot of free trainings and courses.
Low salary
Työpaikkakulttuuri
The work were full time 7.25 hrs a day or 40 hoers per week. I learned technical skills as well as the management skills and co-workers were very friendly. Research is always hardest part and time flexibility was advantage.
coffe, tea
sometimes too long
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?
Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi
Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Our team developed a predictive analysis algorithm as part of a Aalto Centre of Entrepreneurship's program. We basically had a different approach to work and it was our own project.
Työpaikkakulttuuri
We had a short project that was funded by Aalto University center of entrepreneurship. The project was to develop a real estate price index predictive analysis tool. I had to assemble a team of programmers and I managed the delivery of the project. We got an invention award at the end of the day.
Työpaikkakulttuuri
It's hard to find better as a graduate engineer wishing to start a PhD. Located in a truly enjoyable green location by the sea, Aalto University offers edge-cutting programs in many engineering disciplines. Teachers there are opened and simply great. Fins can sometimes be difficult to connect with though. About 20% of the university is made of foreigners.
Plussat
Competent, relaxed colleagues; Location by the sea, clean and new buildings
Not much sun