Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Yrityksen Adecco työntekijäarvostelut sijainnissa Chicago, IL

Näet nykyisen sijaintisi perusteella arvosteluja työpaikoista kohteessa Chicago, IL
Eikö tämä ole toivomasi sijainti?
Valitse eri sijainti
Työnimike
Kaikki
Sijainti
Chicago, IL65 arvostelua
Löydettiin 65 hakua vastaavaa arvostelua
Katso kaikki 17 474 arvostelua
Työpaikkakulttuuri
The staff goes all out to find employment for employes. I would recommend this staffing agency to all those looking for a job. The flexibility to find a job that is the right fit is amazing.
1,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
The locations around Chicago never have any work available, and what they do have is warehouse. Definitely one of the worst staffing agencies around. When I worked in the Atlanta area, the staffing was quality,
and the assignments were ones that fit your background. Here is WACK!
Työpaikkakulttuuri
This temp agency is a good company to work for. Recruiters are always willing to help you look for employment. Some jobs are with a contract and others offer a permanent postion.
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Loved working with them best company I came across . Great management , great customer service, friendly, great pay , I’m going to work with them in future
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?
Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi
Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita
Työpaikkakulttuuri
It has its days of being glad to work there. I just wanna try something in the airline field.i also think I’ll be a great candidate for thee ramp agent position
Good environment
Loud noise
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Report to your location, clock in on your mobile phone, gather equipment; log in to work application given by management on work terminal; load up a work log, fulfill log requests, after a team meeting with the team lead
3,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Working for Adecco is a contract / temporary setting. Depending on the assignment is the different rate of pay. Assignments can range from minimum to maximum.
Choice of assignment
Huonot puolet
Pay rate is not consistent
Työpaikkakulttuuri
I enjoy the job function I did. I got to learn all of the function of the job require. I also fo a chance to learn other department before I let. I work overtime as much as I could handle..I work on other department to help them meet their quotes.
Plussat
Got to learn other department
Not enough pay
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Great experience working there overall. The staff was friendly and very hands on. I like the choice fo jobs you could obtain working there and the experience.
Työpaikkakulttuuri
I have worked for Adecco off and on for quite a number of years. However, I have noticed that management over the years has changed dramatically, and the level of overall quality and concern for temporary employees seems to have deteriorated a bit. At least that has been my personal experience.

Although Adecco offers temporary employees some very good job assignments and employment opportunities, related to mostly administrative and office support type positions. But the pay is very low.

In recent years I was Never offered more than $14.00/hour for any of the job assignments that I completed.

There are some more advanced skills positions available. But if you are Not a temp with Certified skills or Advanced degrees and the like, you can pretty much resign yourself to earning a below average pay rate while working job assignments through Adecco staffing.
Mostly friendly environment
Consistently Low Pay Rate On All Job Assignments Offered
Työpaikkakulttuuri
I was laid off through a text message and some of the workers were so disrespectful management didn’t do anything to remove you from a situation you complained about all they said was let me know if it happens again
Weekly pay
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Adecco offers a great work environment that is structured around teams. Working remotely can make it feel like you are on an island, however, the leadership takes the time to get to know you as an employee, they reach out and highlight all your successes. The leadership has shown constant support and clarity throughout business shifts and changes. When working remotely you are expected to keep your metrics, SLA's and goals.
Plussat
Flexibility, Work life balance, great leaders, amazing teams
Huonot puolet
None that do not come already as an expectation
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Branch manager is completely out of compliance and makes it a point to have lavish special perks on the recruiters that she likes the most. She will often take them out to lunch. When it is snowing she allows her favorites to be late, but writes up the others.
Työpaikkakulttuuri
I got a lot of experience working many types of jobs. The major problem is that he recruiter I worked with left the company and I started being assigned less work. The assignments seem to be given to whoever their favorites were,
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Productive fun place. I really enjoyed working with this company. the staff and employees were great. The management makes sure to do what ever they can to work with you as long as you are honest and upfront with then about what you need, They are very flexible again all you have to do is make sure you do your part by providing them with the information and they will do their best to help you with what you need.
nice pay, great management
only temo jobs
Työpaikkakulttuuri
A temp agency in the midwest, most assignments don't last long, but they have an extensive list of employers who use them to find help. Very helpful staff.
Työpaikkakulttuuri
I had to go on sick leave and I lost my job and was told I had to reapply for it. Their benefits people don't answer the phone. Please be wary of them.
Työpaikkakulttuuri
The typical day at work was very busy and learned a great deal with the banking Industry and the workplace culture was pleasant and the most enjoyable part of the job was keeping busy.
Työpaikkakulttuuri
I enjoyed my last Adecco assignment, the job itself was exciting and the people I worked with were very helpful in getting me up and running. I would recommend Adecco to any temp that wants to immediately get started in the work place.
Plussat
Fast placement to start this assignment
Huonot puolet
Pay rate was lower than what I usually make doing this same type of work
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Great, introduction to a lot of my first. First receptionist position, first law enforcement position, first office manager position, first almost any and everything. A great way to great way to get on the job working experience.
3,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
It was temp so I wasn't actually able to see what the job was about. I only worked for the company for a couple of months. For the days that I came to work there were employee's there ready to answer any questions that I had at any time. I liked the hours I worked also
paid every week