Churchill Service Solutions
2.6 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Churchill Service Solutions työntekijäarvostelua

2.7Työn ja vapaa-ajan tasapaino

Lajitteluperuste

HyödyllisyysLuokitusPäivämäärä
Näytetään kaikki 576 arvostelua

Easy job, bad supervisor.

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
The work is easy and enjoyable but the supervisor let down the company. I saw lots of people leave in my short time there due to the supervisor who was rude, argumentative, had no respect for the team members and made false accusations. Management were always on hand but definitely took sides. I would have stayed if there was a different supervisor.

Plussat

Easy job, good work life balance.

Bad supervisor.

11. tammikuutata 2022
Thank you for your review.We are disappointed to read about your negative experience. Our Human Resources department are able to be contacted, so I would like to invite you to email HumanResources@churchillservices.com so that we can discuss the points you have raised.

Great company to work for

Enjoyed my time working there great company to work for and line manager was very accommodating and contactable if I ever needed anything overall good working experience

Driven & Rewarding environment

Great plece to work with real career prospects. Quarterly meeting with all Managing Directors and monthly meetings with your regional team.Hard work is noticed here,Would recommend to anyone.

Driven, want to succeed

Long hours 12-14 hour days on some occasions

11. tammikuutata 2022

Not a good complay to work for

You can completely understand why retaining staff is a constant battle. Most new staff, once they know what the jod entails, they leave. Between the area manager, they muck up your pay.No one cares about you. The only time they call you is if they want you to help them out and do overtime. All they want is bums on seats so they meet their staffing hour quota to meet the contract.They work you into the round and dont even get a thank you.

10. joulukuutata 2021

Don’t bother this worse company ever

Typically day : treat awful daily, the worst management. Shouting and balling on a regular basis , favouritism they’re own family members more hours .

None don’t bother

Treat really awful regularly

10. joulukuutata 2021

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

Fun place , I love it

It was a great place , I regretted that i left !!! I will always will , i wish I could go back to this job !!! I just loved it ! Nice people , it was a fun place !

Free coffee, fun place

I don't have any !

10. joulukuutata 2021
Thank you so much for your positive review.Churchill Services prides itself on being a friendly company whilst having great employees to enable our continued success, this is great to hear! Please feel free to get in touch for any vacancies.

Job is what you make it

Mostly good experience with coworkers, poor communication at times with management. High staff turnover, audits strict and supervisors not very supportive. Have to give 4 weeks notice for annual leave and not allowed to book a holiday until approved. Minimum wage for staff on the ground actually doing the work.

4 days on/2 days off

Minimum wage

10. joulukuutata 2021
Thank you so much for your review.Churchill Services prides itself on being a friendly company whilst having great employees to enable our continued success, this is great to hear!

Awful

Another shocking company. Doing 12 hour shifts then no cover and the response officers turning up 6 hours later. Then expected to come in within 6 hours. Managers dont care, nor do the team leaders about family emergencies. My partner nearly died and i had managers ringing me saying you NEEDED at work NOW or you will be sacked! The blame hat will constantly fit you even though your off on holiday. HR was professional and helpful but thats it.

None!

Working for them

Staff deserve better

Staff deserve so much moreLow payNo respectNo company sick payNo travel facilitiesNo enhanced rates for weekendsNo appreciation for hard work.

N/a

Great atmosphere helpful support

Good company to work for , fair management who are happy to help , training was always available , good team to work with , good feed back for job well done

dont do it

you are doing a vital job, a serious job, one that can actually make a difference. you should be proud of yourself for doing what you do. lives literally depend on your attention to detail. and that makes you think, feel and work hard. sadly, you are paid an unbelievable low wage, you will work 12 hour shifts, which change all the time, you will have so much pressure you will break, you are paid every other week....how does that help anything??? you will be on your feet for 12 hours non stop, your one break will be in a fumed filled garage, no one says thank you or respects you, you are the lowest form of life on earth. i could not believe it, i think i stayed six months just as a social experiment. unbelievable, you have been warned.

Plussat

none what so ever, you can't even park in the car park

long hours etc etc etc

5. marraskuutata 2021

Terrible company to work for

Very poorly managed company which results in extremely poor communication. It’s very rare that anybody answers/replies to phone calls/messages, so difficult to arrange days off, and if there is a problem on site there’s nobody to speak to. Poor wage for excessive workload.

Huonot puolet

Communication, lack of management, rate of pay

5. marraskuutata 2021

terrible

bad pay for a company that don't even bother getting employed by them management don't even know what they are doing bad people avoid at all costs money

12. lokakuutata 2021

Cleaner was ok

They don’t make sure your ok and they don’t pay you the right money when you phone them they don’t answer because that know they are not going to pay you never work their again same on them they should be aloud to treat people like that

Huonot puolet

We’ll sort of Hours they don’t pay you what you have done

12. lokakuutata 2021

Stay well clear of these people

Avoid working for these people at all cost done the deep clean at bay side academy at turlin moor had to hand my notice in as doing a different college course in September and they are refusing to pay me for my weeks work that I done . STAY CLEAR THESE PEOPLE ARE A BUNCH OF THEIFS !

Don’t want to pay wages

Stay clear

You are treated like dirt if you stand up for yourself. No thanks for working hard when very short staffed. Working all the way through the first lock down.the best thing about working for them was the day I made my mind up to leave stay clear.

To many to mention

Just Don't!

This is a really important job for the ambulance service, yet the attitude of supervisors and management doesn't reflect that. Senior management should do a week on nights, then they might be a bit more knowledgable at the interview. They pay really doesn't compensate for the responsibility of the job, you are packing and checking equipment on the Ambulance that crews are relying on and expecting to be there. On site practises conflict with the official training course to some degree, There are no pay enhancements whatsoever, you just get the flat rate regardless of the hours you work, nights, bank holidays etc, I know it's not law, but every other company I've worked for gives these. Missed pay days that you HAVE to chase up, late payslips, promised pay rise delayedAll indications are Secamb are wanting to bring the Make Ready back in house, my advice, wait till that happens!!

Plussat

trying to think of something... nope! got nothing!

long hours, slapdash supervision

Not good beware

Hard work poor money they want so much from you long hours shifts are 4pm to 03.30pm no enhancements for working nights,Christmas Day ,Boxing Days ,bank holidays . Management is very poor no back up no supervisor on site on night shifts esp when new staff have started . Ambulances are cleaned by cutting corners no one to cover sickness or holidays esp on a night shift . No appreciation for the hard work we put in. .wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone.

Huonot puolet

Poor money for long hours

Don’t do it

No support, No structure, New staff left to own devices without direction, Rotas abysmal, people leave left right and centre, would like to see account managers do a week of this work then see if they would justify terrible pay and long long hours for such an important role

Huonot puolet

Hours too long and no unsocial hour’s pay

Shocking

Can't Complain about not hearing from Management they do call.I enjoyed working For Churchill but not under the on site manager miss trunchable. Would recommend working for the company but do keep to yourself..You're there to Clean.

Cleaner/dogs body

Horrible company to work for management are rubbish never get paid on time takes weeks to get your money if you do over time. The staff I cleaned with was always falling out the supervisor never did any work and caused a lot of trouble. Cleaners was drinking alcohol on-site and bully’s never got any cleaning stuff had to use same clothes over and over I would never work for them again

Horrible staff

8. syyskuutata 2021

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Churchill Service Solutions. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana