Churchill Service Solutions
2,6 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Churchill Service Solutions työntekijäarvostelua

Näytetään kaikki 608 arvostelua

Terrible place to work

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
Terrible place to work and staff are lazy so had to do their jobs aswell as my own. Got sacked because I had to take time off to look after my Ill mother whom I care for
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Fast paced and very collaborative

I really enjoy working for the company, it's a very fast paced environment but that's the way of this industry and why I love it!I work with a great regional team who always step up to the mark when needed. Our central functions are also very supportive. like any business it has it's highs and lows but overall I really do love working for them.

Underpaid poor management

Very poor pay expected to clean to high standard with cleaning materials that are no good area manager completely useless and will blame you for everything avoid

Don't go

No help, no training, no respect, no support, too many bosses, your just a number. Treated like your thick and don't know the job. Hard to work with no tools to work with

Okay I guess

Other cleaners are nice staff but can be very 2 faced, school staff are nice but some was just plain rude and always have a problem with something to do with cleaning staff. Pay rubbish
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

Fun workplace

Nice staff and good management who are very understanding and supportive. Nice pay cycle of every 2 weeks. Probably one of the best companies I've worked for.

People around you

Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Turing a corner and moving ahead of its competitors!

Overall an impressive company to work for. Fantastic working relationship with manager who is incredibly knowledgeable. Some processes and procedures very clunky but plans to drive this into the future by making processes digital. Huge sense of team work in the region headed up by some of the best senior managers I have worked for.

Plussat

Want to see you grow, Good communication, Approachable management up to director level, Sense of accomplishment

Huonot puolet

Clunky systems, Long processes to get sign offs, A lot of people involved to get some things done

17. toukokuutata 2022
Hello - Thanks for the review, that is really great to hear! Keep up the good work!

Good and relaxed place to work

I’ve worked for Churchill since April 2021 and it’s been a good company to work for I don’t really see anyone from Churchill much but the site I work in the people there are great.

22. huhtikuutata 2022
Hello - Thank you for the review, if ever you want to get together with more of the team please reach out to your manager and we can get this arranged :)

Best company I have ever worked for

Staff and management are professional. Where possible the pay is higher than that of their competitors and approachable. I have worked for other companies and this is by far the best all round.

Poor management

Don’t recommend to work this company. Bad management and bad communications. Mess unpaid every single payroll. No any backup and never get positive from account manager.

22. huhtikuutata 2022
Thank you for your review.We are disappointed to read about your negative experience. Our Human Resources department are able to be contacted, so I would like to invite you to email HumanResources@churchillservices.com so that we can discuss the points you have raised.

Good place to work get paid on time.Management is good too flexible working times at different locations. Good rates of pay too. Would definitely recommend good pension scheme too.

22. huhtikuutata 2022
Thank you for your review - glad you enjoying working with us

Terrible company

Expect to move around 6 different sites daily, within working hours, using your own vehicle, no fuel allowance is given. Also expect to be asked to transport highly toxic liquids and equipment in your own vehicle. Management uninterested in providing you with the right tools/equipment needed to do the job, yet expect precision and perfection. Pay is rarely correct. Also the first month they take of 20% of your pay until next payday (company policy) The cleaning staff are seriously overworked and get absolutely no support whatsoever from their superiors. It’s very clear that loyalties do not lie with the staff who do the hardest work at this company! They are treat like nobodies and expected to work like dogs.Nothing is dealt with correctly here, there is no successful process used at any level. The company is run like a fledgling company just trying to work things out in their first year of trading, yet is a very established company! This company is the worst company I have ever experienced in all my working life! There are some serious managerial issues in urgent need of resolving hire.

Friendly cleaning staff

Too many to list

Joke

The management team have no clue what they are doing. You have your own job to accomplish aswell as other sites. They expect you to juggle a massive workload. They don’t care about how you feel and feel way too under pressure into saying no to them. I would definitely stay away from this company. They are too far up each other’s bums there noses will be brown and have no time for you. WHAT A JOKE THEY REALLY ARE.

Boring

Underspressated ,hardly see or hear from mangerment,never any stock so can't do your work properly,your health and safety they don't care about,,,

Easy

Great company

Great company great management best I've worked for, paid on time every two weeks. any problems are sorted quickly and fairly. Accomodating to staff regarding schedules

22. huhtikuutata 2022
Thanks for your positive review - great to have you as part of the team :)

Joke

Management haven’t got a clue haven’t got the staff for all the sites pulled of your job to show your face on another under staffed under payed load of clowns in a circus

No problems

Got the job when I needed a job although they were desperate for workers in the area that I now work.I have had no problems although it is only part time work but I don't drive so it's more difficult to a find full-time position.

22. huhtikuutata 2022
Hello - Thanks for you review. Please do keep an eye on the vacancies on the system if there are any full time roles that may be suitable .

Hard work.

Management are power greedy! The workload expected is too much, there is no mobile team so no back up help if understaffed which is quite often as the staff turnover rates are ridiculous. Barely see management who couldn't care less as long as they are being paid for the contracts.

Work colleagues

No help, terrible HR team

Not fun to work for

Not a very good company to work for, anybody & every one was telling you what to do, supervisor didn't have a clue, on the day l was finished l was one of 10 people that received a text saying thanks for your help & we will get in touch with you when you are needed again.

i didnt enjoy it

asked for too much to be done in the time given.not enough staff to do all jobs needed and difficult to get equipment and things fixed so often sharing with other parts of building

Fun work place

Great team and very friendly staff and very enjoyable to work , you can get a job with easy if know the staff and if have experience work related with job

22. huhtikuutata 2022
Hello - Many thanks for your review , we are glad you enjoy working with us!

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Churchill Service Solutions. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana

Kulttuuri: 2,5/5 tähteä
  • yritykset
  • Churchill Service Solutions
  • Työntekijäarvostelut
Kerro, miten voimme parantaa tätä sivua
Mitä lisäisit tai muuttaisit?