Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

HMSHost työntekijäarvostelua

Löydettiin 7 hakua vastaavaa arvostelua
Katso kaikki 2 981 arvostelua
2,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Coworkers are amazing and work environment is good. Super busy and terrible salary. The bosses care about the numbers more than their workers. Would not recommend ever working here.
Coworkers, sunday payments
Salary, bosses, bad hours
2,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
The system is pretty unfairly competitive where I was working (at Pier Zero Restaurant - Helsinki Airport). The manager and many supervisor were very power-thirsty and abusive to the regular employees - a clear hierarchical line was drawn between the people with higher position and ordinary staffs. But on the brighter side, we had a vibrant and supportive team of young individuals who loved to bring the best services to our customers, many memorial moments were made when I worked there with my colleagues; and of course, except the insane managerial team with whom we could barely ever get along.
Good employees benefits
Intolerable managerial system
Työpaikkakulttuuri
I thoroughly enjoyed working with HMSHost. I learned valuable technical, managerial and people skills. More you work hard more rewards you will receive in this company
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Everyday was always different. Coworkers asked me how I'm doing and pretty much they were always happy. Main language was english between the workers, because they all were from different countries, and i think that is what brought us all so close together.
Free fitness classes
Huonot puolet
Hard work compared to the small salary.
Työpaikkakulttuuri
I really enjoyed our team at HMSHost.
I got lifetime friends from there.

Our store manager was one of the bests!

I became better at hospitality and confronting difficul customers.
Free lunch, coffee.
Huonot puolet
Not always enough time to have lunch. Too busy.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?
Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi
Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita
Työpaikkakulttuuri
I was working as a cashier and acting manager when he was away. I learnt here a lot of new things. I was also cooking food.I learnt the basics of Mexican kitchen.
Työpaikkakulttuuri
A nice work place where i did learn a lot of things about managing warehouses in restaurant business.The company was multi-national so we had multi-cultural team where i got different experiences from different people that helped me to understand new things in business.It was also nice to work in airport where a person can learn new things every other day .My colleagues and i created lots of nice work together and brought lots of new ideas about how to manage restaurant stocks and to manage restaurant itself .
Short shifts
Early wake ups
Näytä lisää arvosteluja yrityksestä HMSHost
Sinun kannattaa ehkä kokeilla:
Haltuun otettu profiili
Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?
Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä HMSHost. Yhteisömme vastaa.
Yleisarvosana