ISS Facility Services
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista
Yrityksen ISS Facility Services työntekijäarvostelu

eventful

4. huhtikuutata 2018
Typical - 6.00-9.00 very, very busy for opening hours of department store, after that normal. In ISS i learned all my cleaning skills and the use of cleaning machines, also i got chance to fill in my boss in summer vacations for one month, because in morning shift, i was the guy who can speak - english, finnish, estonian and russian. For me it was the workplace where i met people from all over the world Australia to Brasil! Culture for everyone would be chaotical, sometimes funny, sometimes weird.
Arvosanat kategorioittain
economic downturn
Samankaltaiset arvostelut
14. huhtikuutata 2018
Cleaning Crew (Entinen työntekijä) - Turku
When I was still student I decided to find work from ISS. I spent 7 years cleaning with them and to be honest, if my back wasn't in a bad shape I would had gladly continued, especially if I had gotten more working hours. My bosses were nice and it was easy to talk with them about anything that was problem.
Plussat
Free training on special cleanings
Huonot puolet
No pay for the fees which go to transition between places.
5,0
16. elokuutata 2017
Cleaner and kitchen hand (Entinen työntekijä) - Helsinki, Finland
Friendly environment with great team. Workers were treated with respect and proper induction training and work safety training were given to make sure that the workers were safe at work and had proper understanding of what needs to be done.
27. kesäkuutata 2017
Cleaner (part-time) (Entinen työntekijä) - Jyväskylä
Mostly did cleaning and washing up. Was left to my own devices, which I enjoyed, and thus had lots of time to think about my own things. I assume I would have received help and support had I asked for any.
Free lunches, decent pay