ISS Facility Services
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista
Yrityksen ISS Facility Services työntekijäarvostelu

Safe and sound work place

16. elokuutata 2017
Friendly environment with great team. Workers were treated with respect and proper induction training and work safety training were given to make sure that the workers were safe at work and had proper understanding of what needs to be done.
Arvosanat kategorioittain
Kulttuuri
Samankaltaiset arvostelut
14. huhtikuutata 2018
Sama tehtävä
Cleaning Crew (Entinen työntekijä) - Turku
When I was still student I decided to find work from ISS. I spent 7 years cleaning with them and to be honest, if my back wasn't in a bad shape I would had gladly continued, especially if I had gotten more working hours. My bosses were nice and it was easy to talk with them about anything that was problem.
Plussat
Free training on special cleanings
Huonot puolet
No pay for the fees which go to transition between places.
4. huhtikuutata 2018
Sama tehtävä
Cleaner (Entinen työntekijä) - Uusimaa
Typical - 6.00-9.00 very, very busy for opening hours of department store, after that normal. In ISS i learned all my cleaning skills and the use of cleaning machines, also i got chance to fill in my boss in summer vacations for one month, because in morning shift, i was the guy who can speak - english, finnish, estonian and russian. For me it was the workplace where i met people from all over the world Australia to Brasil! Culture for everyone would be chaotical, sometimes funny, sometimes weird.
Plussat