ISS Facility Services
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Yrityksen ISS Facility Services työntekijäarvostelut työnimikkeelle Cleaner

Työnimike
Cleaner6 arvostelua
Sijainti
Suomi6 arvostelua
Löydettiin 6 hakua vastaavaa arvostelua
Katso kaikki 5 208 arvostelua
Työpaikkakulttuuri
When I was still student I decided to find work from ISS. I spent 7 years cleaning with them and to be honest, if my back wasn't in a bad shape I would had gladly continued, especially if I had gotten more working hours. My bosses were nice and it was easy to talk with them about anything that was problem.
Plussat
Free training on special cleanings
Huonot puolet
No pay for the fees which go to transition between places.
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Typical - 6.00-9.00 very, very busy for opening hours of department store, after that normal. In ISS i learned all my cleaning skills and the use of cleaning machines, also i got chance to fill in my boss in summer vacations for one month, because in morning shift, i was the guy who can speak - english, finnish, estonian and russian. For me it was the workplace where i met people from all over the world Australia to Brasil! Culture for everyone would be chaotical, sometimes funny, sometimes weird.
bonus from Stockmann department store
economic downturn
5,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Friendly environment with great team. Workers were treated with respect and proper induction training and work safety training were given to make sure that the workers were safe at work and had proper understanding of what needs to be done.
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Mostly did cleaning and washing up. Was left to my own devices, which I enjoyed, and thus had lots of time to think about my own things. I assume I would have received help and support had I asked for any.
Free lunches, decent pay
Horrible hours
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?
Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi
Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita
3,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
It was quite nice summer job. Not so hard but not so easy, but I liked this work because there wasn't so many other people the same time. I was cleaner which work place was one school, so there wasn't students in summer time, so big school was very quiet this times. Salary was ok when you are student, but maybe not then, if you have family etc.
3,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
I used to work as cleaner in three stores and a cafe and as staircase cleaner. I learned to do all the cleaning tasks including use of machines and I used to work alone. I could not find any hardest part of the job as i used to do all the task easily and in a good way and complete in time.