Mitie Cleaning Services
3.1 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Mitie Cleaning Services työntekijäarvostelua

Näytetään kaikki 220 arvostelua

Ok place to work

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
I cant say much for the company as I havent been here long and I work on my own, cleaning 2 floors of offices. But management is only a phone call away when needed

Relaxed

Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Great company to work for

Good pay and benefits very helpful management. Very understanding and sympathetic. Great hours for working great for work and family balance. Great work colleagues
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

It was a fun place to work but not any more

Lone worker on a very big contract use to be two vans four men now only little old me no help only on one job reach washing every day 45 to a 60 meter reach wash pole won’t be staying much longer DONT mind the crafting but takes the mick when I know there are other people doing less work and on more hourly rate of pay than you

Plussat

Nice pda system so you can check what other members are on and help them sometimes

Huonot puolet

I asked for a pay rise no reply I think I well deserve one

Bank cleaner

I love doing this job as it helps the banks to keep it clean the only thing I don't like is when I do toliet and find it's not been flash after used . But the day good and when I'm low on stuff and put in orders I get it soon .and most enjoyable part is I work on my own . And also what I learned is that things got be done properly .

Plussat

No lunch break as only part time

2 hours
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Buen ambiente entre los compañeros

Se preocupan por sus empledos, llevo tiempo con mitie y estoy muy contenta, tratan a las personas con discapacidad muy bien

Plussat

Se preocupan por los trabajadores

Ninguna
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

The staff are friendly

The job was good what spoiled it was the manager who hadn't got a clue.No man management skills very rude when she's talking to you.People leaving then she gives you double work but only one wage

Nice people

Huonot puolet

Bad management and no support Frome head office

Fair and fun

Easy to get the job done, manager extremely helpful. Staff friendly. Straight to the point. Always willing to help. Greatful for their help. No complaints with them at all.

Cleaner

Managers like to take credit for the work done by the small people, no encouragement to keep you there, if your face fits then its a better place to be but your always made aware of how little you mean to them. Manager of the site where I was based could barely even say hello to us in the morning.It's a very clicky company to work for

Paywasnt to bad

Managment style

Stay Clear

There managers don't follow the core values. hear a lot of gossip around the office. have a high rate of turnoverYou notice unfriendly competition between Employees. Employees are often tardy or absent.Employees don't take lunches and work late often. Still hiring for culture fit.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Not a bad job, in some respects. but poor management. Wages average, poor holidays..

Just left to it, hardly see my manager, only when they have to vist, to cover up, on some health & safety task, that they should have done months ago..

Relaxed atmosphere.

Huonot puolet

Poor pay, & not enough holidays.

Some pleasant staff

Working for Mitie had it’s benefits and drawbacks. Staff don’t have a locker, cloakroom or staff room to put belongings so you have to carry belongings plus Mitie cleaning bag with products all day long. You have to stay outside come snow, rain or sunshine. Supervisor was very unsupportive. On the plus point they provide you with a uniform.

Free uniform

Poor management, less breaks
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Boring and not appreciated For the work that you do do

It was a decent company to work for but they ended up losing their contract due to underpricing from another company. Most problems came from the old equipment they had and trying to get new stuff was pretty much impossible

Close to home

Huonot puolet

Not a very good wage but that is part time
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Productive, sound and good working place. Unity and divesity.

Mitie is a reliable company to work. I like the permanent contract . The company working with Amazon ,they always have job. The managers a collaborative and response to every single problems.

Occasional bonuses.

Huonot puolet

Long Hours with an unpaid break

Never work for these!!

Extremely poor company. No communication through the levels, pay was never correct yet it used to be your own fault and it would rarely be corrected. Unsociable working hours so your life revolves around work. Would NEVER recommend, I would rather be homeless and destitute...

Work place down

To many manager and ani time a big confuse change ani time for oliday and rest

Huonot puolet

Click on tree time a day and everything change

Prouctive and good workplace

The workplace is very nice and stressless.People are very nice and overall atmosphere is really good for working.Salary is very good. Hours are long but adorable.

Salary, Hours

Long working day

Good job

If you are prepared to work you get what you put in, people friendly, can be stressful at times but seeing results makes it worthwhile, dealing with customers.

Early start early finish

Getting up early
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Effectual and socialplace to work

Caring managers and supervisors, fairness for every staff is excercised, but of course this depends on who is your supervisor at that particular shift

Free drinks and lunches

Huonot puolet

Standing for a long period

Disorganized

Often didn't have the equipment needed. Times where we had to make do with what we had. I was ill advised of my pay/holidays and had no paperwork regarding the job. Payslips so unclear not even management could decipher them. Never knew what holiday I was allowed or had acrued/how many days I'd taken.Advise strongly not to be mobile cleaner,as no fixed hours,on call every day,no home life or social life.

Pension scheme

Hours

Productivity good

Good company to work for wish l worked for them early in my working life am now retired best company l work for if you are willing to work hard go work for MITE

You can pick your hours

Part time OR FULL TIME

More experienced gained

Mitie is always a very productive and a very good place to work as the staff and management are always encouraging and helpful in all aspects. I always have fun at work and zero stress that makes me like the company and I gain a lot from them.

Plussat

Even though there are no free meals, but it doesn't affect because you have the idea before making a decision.

Huonot puolet

Hours are always accepted and make sense so there is no hindrance
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Mitie Cleaning Services. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana

3.0Kulttuuri
  • yritykset
  • Mitie Cleaning Services
  • Työntekijäarvostelut
Kerro, miten voimme parantaa tätä sivua
Mitä lisäisit tai muuttaisit?