Securitas
3,2 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Securitas työntekijäarvostelua

Näytetään kaikki 23 375 arvostelua

Ei paras

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
Palkka on surkea, työkavereilta ei välttämättä saa tukea voimankäyttötilanteissa

Terrible management

Don’t work for securitas if you have a life outside of your workplace. Cant request even a DAY off because they can’t cover your shifts at ALL. Schedule is always changing so you can never make plans. Communication at the main building and sites is nonexistent. They will assume you’re full time even tho you’re part time and don’t talk to you about benefits when they assume you’re full time. They’ll treat your like a kid that doesn’t know anything and can be very hypocritical on what you say.

Huonot puolet

No life outside of your work. Cant request days off at all.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Good, movitated people on the ground level. Terrible management

Emergency response team job was great a few years ago, passionate and highly trained people on the ground level. Since COVID management has run it into the ground, taken away any training budget so upkeep on your training comes out of your (thin) wallet. Have fun responding directly to medicals including COVID positive patients or fires at a firefighter's response level only to get paid like you flip burgers.

Maaş Az Stresli

Mağaza da çalıştım Hak ettiğiniz Maaşı vermiyor Mesai ücretleri düşük Resmi tatiller de düşük veriliyor Yemek yol ücreti de az yatıyor Stresli Maaş az diğer firmalara göre tavsiye etmiyorum deger verilmiyor güvenliğe ondan dolayı bıraktım verdikleri Maaşa çalışılmaz..
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Large company with unsure goals

The upper management is all about the money, looking out for their bonuses.Untrained sales team which closes projects in states hundreds of miles away from the initial site.Toxic environment due to vulgar upper mngt.

Ok pay

Management, Work load
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

Vous évoluer pas parce que les personnages qui facilite la tâche il sont coinssee

Tous le travail se fait par les agents ssiap1 les chefs sont là uniquement pour leur mettre les battons dans les roues et ses eux qui prenne le mérite et il ont tous un double emploi et crois que il peuvent gérer le tout

Prime àcéduitées

Cercle fermé

Nice coworkers

I like the shift I work. My coworkers are good to be around. The client is respectful or the work we do. Only bad part is pay has not kept up with inflation. As of now we are the lowest paid security guards in the Marshall granite Falls area. Management said a pay raise is coming. It is getting harder to believe them as they have been saying this for 6 months now.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

It's a good company to work for

My manager is very helpful with any questions or concerns I have had. He address them in a timely manner. The HR department is very help full with the hiring process, professional, and will do her best to help you out with any issues on the job.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

its a fine job if you have something else going on.

the job is fine, as a supplement or if you're a college student. However it absolutely blows if this is your full time everyday job. Site supervisors are expected to be only call, and you will absoluty eat s**t from you're client

Unbalanced workloads

The company has undergone some internal management and formation changes that have not benefited all markets within the company. At District Management levels an assistant is needed and a scheduler should be in place. A field manager is also a position that should be in place. All have been removed due to the restructure and a large loss of talent and interest in working here has been the norm. Underpaid for the amount of work expected. Managing your branch or district financials, future business, expected growth, client relationships, and contractual management should be your primary tasks at this level. Not phone calls to personnel that are late or have given poor excuses for not showing up. Performing your primary duties and 4 other management positions leaves you with 84+ hours a week, 24 hour low level management, mind numbing long nights and days, and zero support. Don't bother trying to justify hiring help in this regard on your Profit and Loss meetings.

Dead end jobs

Management doesn’t care about their employees or clients. Huge disconnect between employees and management. Promotion’s never happen. They seem to fire the good employees and managers, and keep those that don’t care about their jobs, employees or clients. If you want to get ahead in this company, do nothing and ignore your responsibilities, and you will have a long career with them.

Stay the h*ll away

For the love of your religious beliefs or lack there of, stay as far away from this s**t show of a company as you possibly can… management is abysmal, pay is awful, they take the standard of “the customers is always right” to the next level to the point that they might as well be taking them to bed and having marital’s and neglecting the child they never wanted (the staff below management), don’t even think that you’ll process though to the higher positions, you will be told soon, but soon never comes and on the off chance that you do get to a higher position, you’ll probably be replaced within a few weeks, to may politics within the company, believe it or not makes the government look like they know what they are doing, pay is the lowest in most areas… if you have a problem your better of writing it on a piece of paper and gulch it down the toilet, most managers treat staff like they belong in the luggage bay not even steerage class, speaking of ship classes I can see that the titanic would be a better situation to be in… please for your sanity do not come here

Plussat

Honestly… can’t think of any

Losing the will to live

Great company

Depending on you your working with overall and you do what you have to do you will be rewarded and it’s good company to work for especially the people who understands and make the job even better!

Building Experience

A good company to build security experience. The pay isn’t too competitive but most tasks are very easy to do depending on the site you’re at. If you work had and and get noticed by the main office there’s a great chance for advancement/promotion within the company.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

misleading and unprofessional. Not what it looks like

Prepare to be treated like rubbish from a rude supervisor, managers cover their shoulders and try to discharge any mistake on you. Constant changes of roster and phone calls to cover extra shifts at other sites even though you have already worked 48 hrs.Wouldn't recommend.

Average Security job

Good contracts from reputable companies, but as a security officer you’re not employed by the client. Weekly pay is plus ! The downside weekly payroll errors.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Gossip central and bad management

I worked at a Hayward site that had a HIGH overturn rate because management was sloppy, lazy, and didn't really care for the employees unless it was about gossip and fooling around on the job site. You can almost always get overtime since people constantly call off, but you might also have mandatory overtime when your shift is over. It's a very toxic site and I wouldn't recommend anyone working there unless they're desperate for a job.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

The client was great, but Securitas… Not so much..

The plant I was located at was great. Great people to work with. I really liked it there and I was well liked and respected by the people in the plant. But Securitas wasn’t anything like that. The pay wasn’t worth what you had to put up with from Securitas. District managers changed at least 4 times in the 2 years I was there. They couldn’t keep officers (I was always stuck training them and I trained at least 12 people in the last year I was there). I was working around 23 days without taking just 1 day for myself and a lot of 12-16 hour shifts as well. But they fired me over a lie unfortunately. And I had people backing me up and saying I didn’t do anything, but they didn’t care. I feel like I worked myself into the ground for nothing. You aren’t appreciated by the company. I wish it would’ve worked out and the management was different. If it wasn’t for the people they choose for management and how they treat their officers, it would be much better.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Good company to work for. Management is great, always there if you need them.

I've enjoyed working for Securitas, I worked with great clients. I got a chance to meet and work with some good people. They always granted personal time off when needed.

Plussat

They're good about work with requests time off. Vacation time after completion of a year.

Huonot puolet

Pay could be better and they need to get sick days.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Lärorik och perfekt för en student

Bra arbetsgivaren och platskontoret har bra chefer och gruppledare. Kan alltid fråga om hjälp utan sura miner. Arbetet är väldigt lärorikt och ger en stora möjligheter för eget ansvar. Har endast arbetat på stationärsidan och varit nöjd. Finns vissa stationärobjekt där möjlighet för plugg samtidigt finns vilket gör det perfekt för en student. Kommer även in många extra bevakningar vilket gör att en själv kan hoppa in och arbeta lita när en känner för det. Bra och lärorikt men inget arbete man är kvar på i flera år. Bra mellanlandningsarbete då man lär sig mycket.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Fun and easy to work with

I like working here and I like doing new things so this the first. It's pretty good i like everyone here. Nothing major happened but I'm happy to be here.

Lunches, Customer Service

Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Securitas. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana