Securitas
3.2 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Yrityksen Securitas arvostelut aiheesta Työsuhdeturva ja edistyminen

Löydettiin 8,059 hakua vastaavaa arvosteluaKatso kaikki 21,966 arvostelua

Productive and fun

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
Relaxed environment where employees can wear uniform to work. "They believe in and live their mission statement every hour of every day. The work culture is super fun! This company has great core values and plenty of room for promotions.".

You get paid weekly

Insurance is horrible but they pay weekly, overtime is always available and promotions are hard to get within the company, uniforms are ridiculous, some great DMs to work for.

Always work available

Horrible insurance
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

A good place to start out and advance if you can.

The company will take care of you depending on the contract you are assigned. The problem is there are a lot of office politics going on. Even if you work constantly and do a great job, the higher ups will promote someone over you if they like them better on a personal level.

Plussat

Benefits

Huonot puolet

Seeing others promoted who don't work as hard.

Enjoy it

I enjoyed working here. I didn’t have any issues with this company. I was with them for almost 2 years and it was a great experience. I actually would go back to this company.

No room for growth

Just a day job, don't do too much. And there's no chance of promotion. Decent pay though. Job is simple, easy to do, and there's usually opportunities for overtime.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

Overbearing and unknowledgable supervisor.

No matter how much you tried to improve the quality of the work force, it was never enough.Always threatened with being fired no matter what. Horrible working conditions.

Poor Company to Work For! Stay Away

This company is NOT worth spending your time and energy working for. However, there are promotion opportunities, skills to be gained, and new things to learn. At the same time, the work culture is highly toxic (rumors, dishonesty, deception, and drama). Wages are low. Guards get paid significantly low wages, yet the company's corporate positions and upper management positions make good money. The company does nothing to supplement the rates their clients are paying the guards. Yet, they have no problem pocketing the profit from all the guard's hard work. The company takes on more contracts than they have the manpower to fill. You constantly have to work overtime, and then your job gets threatened if you set boundaries with that. People are just seen as tools for the company to make a profit. Take notice of how they are always hiring. This company clearly values profit over people. Do NOT work here if you want to work in a healthy environment and be able to support yourself and/or your family.

Plussat

Some flexibility, some opportunities for growth and promotion.

Huonot puolet

Company culture, management, hours, wages, work/life balance
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Buena empresa, pueden mejorar los salarios

Buena empresa llevo dos años, pero nos bajaron los salarios

Fondo de empleados

Huonot puolet

No hay buenas posibilidades de ascenso
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Enjoyable work shifts are ample certain managerial staff have no experience in how to work with staff or speak to them Did not follow up tasks with staff and give them encouragement given to advance career

Glasgow area

Huonot puolet

Long hours and being spoken down to

It’s a job

Never worked anywhere with such little communication between co workers and management. Easy job but pay is very low. Lots of walking and sitting and doing nothing really. If you are looking for a steady overnight job it would be good for that.

Easy laid back

Huonot puolet

Low pay not much room for advancement
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Just apply elsewhere if you want a good company

Management forces you to work constant hours always understaffed because everyone who I've talked to hates the job they will fill your schedule with back to back 12-16 hour shifts for weeks on end at times worked with them for about 3 years no promotions no recognition for my work or any kind of appreciation trained multiple people and they fired me when my college schedule interfered with my work schedule.

Huonot puolet

horrible management ridiculous work hours
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Securitas is a good place to work although their pay is poor. The management at the centre is good also. I will recommend the company to anyone to work at the company

Plussat

Depending on your job site there is no free lunch

Huonot puolet

Yes, there is opportunity for overtime
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Great place to work that helped me advance in my career

Great place to work that helped me advance in my career. Great training opportunities and ability to work multiple different types of post. HR and office staff are great and very supportive.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Empresa solida y en crecimiento

Empresa muy solida y en crecimiento , multinacional con posibilidades de ascenso

Solidez

Nada

Lack of communication, constantly changing District Managers

Been working as a security officer since 2018, most of it being at Securitas. There wasn't a lot of communication between managers and regular officers, starting pay is bad, usually at $10 an hour. Haven't been offered any opportunities for advancement for almost 3 years. Supervisors end up being very picky and demanding. Not many employees so plenty of overtime but not a lot of time to yourself

Huonot puolet

Unknown shifty schedules, not a lot of communication, low pay, no opportunities to advance
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

The sites where good and the options for growth slim.

Decent work. Wasn’t really challenging enough. As said the sites were fairly easy to navigate and learn. Management was more hands off really. Didn’t hear much until their was a problem
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Management does not support the employees.

The wage they talk about not the same you receive, management doesn’t care about the employees, no hope of advancement in this company for the wages, the locations, support the employees.

Paid weekly

Huonot puolet

Not stable with the shifts and positions.

Loyalty Is Nothing But A Joke

For nearly four years I worked for this company. Did lots of work as instructed. Never was a bad employee. Yet being loyal to this company was nothing more than a joke. Working hours on bad pay was one thing. Being passed on for promotions and transfers was another. Getting time off was difficult. No communication from management at all. Tons of good employees and work contracts gone because of bad management. All work and no appreciation is what Securitas is known for.

What Pros ?

Tons Of Cons !!!

No work/home balance

My time within Securitas was great until I was mistreated by a brand new branch manager that barely knew her job. The entire 6 years I was there I had never been written up for anything. I was always working and never received any help as far as staffing issues for my site. And she would always demand that I send my officers to other sites on their days off. You will get burnt out very quickly working for this company!
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

They do not care about you.

They drag their feet on raises and pay is low. Chances of moving up in the company are slim. Requests to change positions are ignored. No evaluations are done. Raises are minimal and set for all employees regardless of job performances.

Experience

Pay is low

Just another security company

Haveing worked for a few security companies they are all the sameYou have to make your own decisions about these companies wheater are worth your experience

Direct deposit

Huonot puolet

Basically you have to search out jobs
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Securitas. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana

• yritykset
  • Securitas
  • Työntekijäarvostelut
  • Työsuhdeturva ja edistyminen
Kerro, miten voimme parantaa tätä sivua
Mitä lisäisit tai muuttaisit?