Servest
2.8 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Servest työntekijäarvostelua

2.8Työn ja vapaa-ajan tasapaino

Lajitteluperuste

HyödyllisyysLuokitusPäivämäärä
Näytetään kaikki 790 arvostelua

Company's ok. Area manager not up to scratch.

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
Early start, emptying bins, sweeping the floor mopping etc.Area manager expects more from you even though there's not enoughtime to do your own job. Staff i worked with were generally pleasant.Hardest part of the job was the extra work they expected of you, there was nowhere near enough staff to do it all. The only enjoyable part of the job was clocking out.

Huonot puolet

Early starts, not enough hours.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Poor management. Very bad place to work for

Very poor management. False acquisations. Work overload without pay. No support. Juniors want to tell seniors how to do their jobs. No bonuses. No increase

Plussat

None no increase or binus

Poor management. No bonus. No increase

Productive and fun workplace

Depends where you posted but it's good working at sites like a firm where you deal with so many challenges that helps you grow in the security industry.

Playing soccer

I love people to fun with them or sometimes we play soccer game.i respect everyone whatever is old than me .l make everything that everyone must be happy I'm on duty.i know how to make people to work together.i make sure everyday that everyone must be happy and the must follow rules of the company,I love to see someone happy everytime.i will make sure everything done in order.

30mins

Don't bother

Worst company I've ever worked for. Wages never right, no support from management, just left to get on with it. Always asked to do extra jobs that are not yours to do. No loyalty what so ever. Stay away. Really. Don't bother.

Non

Huonot puolet

Terrible management, no respect no loyalty
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

Productive and friendly

Every day is different at Servest and i have learned so much on landscaping and turf maintenance, management were giving enough chance, hardest time where on coming to completing projects while you have your daily target. the most enjoyable part is when we all concentrating on just pure daily maintenance.

No free lunch

No long hours at all

Productive and professional workplace

Productive and professional work place and it was sometimes stressful and is where i learned to work under pressure and to have a communication skills,making clients more interesting making them more open to us so that we can solve their problem that they were facing

Bring your own lunch

Long hours #12hrs per shift

Not a bad company

Its a good compant to work at but the problem lies on the management they don't take there guards serious.They got poor management leadership n undermining pupil

Free transport

Productive enjoy

Really appreciate to work with them .team work good management pro active vigilante supportive good communication skills and we clients happy secure site.

Payble lunch

12 hours

Rubbish

Management are a joke, never respond to you when you need anything but when they want you it's a totally different story. Only thing they usually get right is the pay. Management will shout at you, swear at you wether you're good or not. Getting holidays takes forever to get booked and accepted because once again they don't want to know unless they need you to cover somewhere. I really don't recommend working for these, there's plenty of other companies hiring regularly that are much better. I'm currently looking to move on myself after 5yrs at that store and 4 years with servest, they wasn't too bad to begin with but drastically went downhill

Pay on time

Bad management
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Poor in terms of uniform

Very poor in terms of uniform, leaves, study leave, and reposting fee thing which is not understandable, and very distambing the budget, no promotions. But very good in paying when it comes to a pay day and bunuses we get the surely, the most problematic things about servest leaves, re- posting fees, and not giving the uniform. And the study leave during exams they do not pay well and during practicals they insist that a person should rather resign because they not giving.

Fine

Productive and fun

A good place to acquire experience and learn. Its always busy we assisted clients from around African regions. There is team work and the culture is good. The employees are kind.

Free Coffe

Long Hours

Awful

Awful company.They try to get the most out of people for the most minimum pay which they can't even pay correctly.Awful & Lazy Team members you have to continually pick up the slack for All round Awful Experience

Long Hours Awful Breaks Awful Team Leader

Shifts and management

A very disorganised company to work for, management continuously changes and so do your shifts, not enough tasks for how long your shift is so you have to work slower than necessary just so you don't look idle. I would not recommend working for this company if you're looking for a good work-life balance as the constant changes in shifts means you don't know if you're working one day from the next. This company mainly hires members from the same family and the work rotas get prioritised around them, you will end up with the shifts they don't want to do and the rota will be put up very late or maybe not at all.

No knows anything

When you work for servest, you will quickly learn. That no-one knows anything, there are no processes. No structure. No training. No communication. It feels like your working for a very badly run Goverment department.

A salary

Idiots

The staff management supervisor are a joke no idea of security they sleep on job leave sites break in to staff lockers thinking its funny cutting up site pass for fun supervisor did nothing .if you want to get treat like dirt great place if you want to learn do a good job go else were management won't help you either avoid

Huonot puolet

One of the most horrible companies ever
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Dont expect any help from your manager

So having worked for servest for nearly two years, I can tell you quite a lot. I started out on permanent weekends in a dusty, half derelict factory. The job itself was stressfree. The factory staff was very kind to me at times. I mostly got on with it. The problems started with a member of staff never doing a full week, there was no outside help from the company, the manager was no help at all, not getting paid on time. Using broken or lack of decent equipment. I did enjoy working on my own, but I never worked in a team so disfunctional. I pity the person who took my old job.

Plussat

Money, wither youll be paid on time is a different time is another thing.

Huonot puolet

Bad company, no help, no training

Cleaning

I worked for servest for few years now I love my job.My manager has been supportive I work in kettering and happy 😊 ITS ALL ABOUT TEAM WORK!!!!!!!

Energetic and hardworking

Working with servest is very fun and productive. You have to be energetic and hard working. Always be punctual. Working with electronic till systems. Controlling booms and issuing tickets to customers

Hard work

Minimum wage job, for minimum respect. Not having enough glove to protect yourself against the watered down bleach. MHE not always working or lack of new equipment.

Busy

Good team to work with, hard work, got to servest through an agency, who didn't describe the position properly, Good training and supervisor, got my PTS card which is a benefit

Nice people

Expect alot
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Servest. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana