Sonic Drive-In
3.5 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Sonic Drive-In työntekijäarvostelua

3.3Työn ja vapaa-ajan tasapaino

Lajitteluperuste

HyödyllisyysLuokitusPäivämäärä
Näytetään kaikki 19,784 arvostelua

friendly environment, can get very busy

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
Very nice workers and management. Sometimes of the on weekends workers would call out or not show up and everyone would be forced to pick up the slack. The job can get very busy, but over its a great starting job.

great working environment

na
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

fast paced, but still fast food

working at Sonic was my first job. well I can’t say it was the best time of my life I did learn a lot in regards to both Foodservice and working with others

Production

It’s cool working here people are straight customers are cool moneys good no complaints from me. The foods also great so if you go get the cony dog.

Free lunch

Short breaks
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Kept busy and some great coworkers

This wasn't a terrible place to work, though managers favored some carhops over others. Often times I would be handed a headset and did not get to carhop most of my shift, though if you were favored by the mod you wouldn't have to wear a headset most of your shift if at all.

Tips when car hopping

No breaks, poor management
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

straight foward job. Seems hard at first but becomes much quicker and easier to perform tasks after a week or so of working

Really simple job and easy to get a hang of. Staff and management are super friendly and will help you get a hang of everything when you first start out. Although pay is low, its a good entry level job to build off of in the future

Plussat

half off food flexible schedule

no break low pay
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

Not too bad for a first-time job but wish it could have been a better experience.

I personally liked this job at first but after working there for a month I started to notice how things really worked around there. I also wish that carhops would get the proper training before being put out there!! Overall everything was fast-paced. The management though was something else and you could see the favoritism that was happening between a manager and some co-workers.

-15-30 minute breaks -Tips -Discounts on food/beverages -Flexible Scheduling

-Management -Co-Worker(not all of them) -Rush Hour
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Rude and uncomfortable work place

This job is very unprofessional, they make me uncomfortable with the people they have as co- managers . They’re messy and they talk about others while they’re not present .

50% employee discount, 35 minute breaks

Huonot puolet

You have to pay $1.00 to get a medium cup to have something to drink .

Absolutely love Sonic!

Absolutely love Sonic! The Management is awesome! The GM is super funny and trys to make everybody laugh and they are so understanding when you have a bad day!

Good pay Good hours Paid food

Not worth it.

Not worth it. Great high school job but once you graduate. Leave immediately. Over worked and underpaid. not paid fairly. Favoritism at its finest. Those who don’t do anything get paid more than a hard working employee

nada

20 minute break for 18+
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

This job payed pretty well because of tips and the managers were pretty nice.

This was a fun but kinda stressful place to work. The hours were flexible as long as you have them a notice before they put the schedule out. Overall a good first job.

Plussat

Half price meal during break.

Short breaks Fast-paced
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Fast paced job with great co-workers.

A very fast paced environment that I enjoyed a lot. My experience with the people at my location was always positive. The manager really went above and beyond to make everyone comfortable with their stations.

Plussat

Feeling of belonging to a crew and working together to get out of the weeds.

Short breaks.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

would NOT recommend to my worst enemy.

not even being dramatic i’ve worked at two different sonics and they were both the same. rude management,rude customers, pay was unacceptable, no free food, no discounts rush hour was the absolute worst don’t choose this is your first job please. i had cool co-workers but it wasn’t worth working there. it’s a huge load on even the strongest person i started working there when i was 14 worst job experience. i think sonic as a whole should shut down, too much stress on a human body. getting orders from three different places at a time absolutely sucked. only good thing was that it pays weekly but it’s not worth it

pays weekly

Huonot puolet

low pay, bad management, poor customer service, just the worst
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

The work environment is fun and supportive but the management is trash.

The new general manager does not treat their employees well. He’s condescending and blames others for things he controls (I.e. scheduling newer employees altogether with one person to carry the slack and then complaining and yelling at the shift management for the times being slow), and does not hop in to help.

Meal discount

Huonot puolet

GM is unprofessional and makes for a toxic workplace.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Horrible management they lie treat employees horrible everyone there hates it and food stinks

Horrible place to work at management.lies treats you.poorly.no.future. closest thing to slavely feel bad for who ever works there. They descriminated.against me had me doing more then hired for and then cutt.my hours
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Okay job of you do not have much bills to pay

Hours vary alot sometimes you get a good amount of hrs sometimes you don't. If you do not have alot of bills to pay and just need something part time this maybe for you.

Nice people

Everyone is nice. Everyone works together. A nice family envoirment that I recommend anyone to work at. Management is awesome 10/10 would work there again
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Its ok if you don't have bills to pay and live with your parents

You can work your butt off and management takes all the credit without giving credit to those who actually deserve it, it's not given where it's due. And the pay is lowsey. The family members who work for said management get more recognition and probably more pay.

1 free meal if you work more than 5 hours

Huonot puolet

No breaks unless you smoke, low pay

Great workplace

Started as a car hop and tips were good before they added the credit card machine. Hourly pay was also good and they were flexible with my schedule. thanks!
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Bad management, poor pay and no set schedule

At sonic it’s hard to ever get a day off. Management is never good. No team work happens there which makes it difficult for the store to run correctly. The pay isn’t very good either.

Free meal

Huonot puolet

Short breaks if you even get one. Bad pay
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Non-productive, highly stressful, and not worth your time.

If you want a job in a high-stress environment where your boss lets a manager stay on board after they knowingly put minors in danger (only adult there), and calls it an "incident" and they are not removed from the workplace, be my guest.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Fun work environment great learning experience for teens!

Sonic is a great first job for teens but I wouldn’t recommend staying too long. I’ve worked at sonic for 6 years I started as a carhop and became a manager. This is a great job for teens heading into the work field, they learn how to communicate and work within a team and juggle multiple tasks and responsibilities throughout the work day.

Plussat

Discounts on the food, flexible hours, fun work environment, cash tips.

Huonot puolet

stressful when low staffed. Cooks make low pay. No PTO.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Sonic Drive-In. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana