Subway
3.6 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Subway työntekijäarvostelua

Löydettiin 50,965 hakua vastaavaa arvosteluaKatso kaikki 50,966 arvostelua

Subway työpaikkana

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
Väliaikaisesti työpaikkana voisin suosittella, koska haluan toimistotöihin niin siksi vaihdan alaa
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Lots of teamwork but not enough training and short-staffed many times.

Personally, I took this job to just have that experience in customer service. There was lots of teamwork where I worked so I appreciated that. The assistant managers and Manager were really kind and helped me a lot. However, I feel that there was a lack of training especially when it came to closing. Also, there were lots of times where we were short-staffed and we were next to a high school which was really annoying at times.
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Relaxed and easy first job.

I have worked at two different Subways, part-time in the 3 years I have worked for Subway; I would say this job was perfect for me, as a student looking to find an easy and flexible part-time job beside my studies. The job itself is very easy once you nail how to make the sandwiches- which is not hard at all with some practice, it’s a perfect first job, fairly stress free and very flexible with working hours. It really depends on what kind of store you are in, usually they get busy at lunch time but then cool down outside of lunch hours, this gives you time to grab some food, catch up on cleaning, or honestly just chill on your phone. Food was free to eat for employees at one of the subways I worked at, the other you had to pay but got a discount- I think this just depends on which store you are in. Depending on the size of your store, shifts are usually just done with one or two other people, which is amazing if you get along with your team. Overall, if you are looking for an easy, part-time first job, or an easy job whilst you study then Subway is great.

Free Food and Flexible hours

Minimum wage

Not productive.

Horrible atmosphere for management. I stood to close to a manager and got fired. Never enough help. Too many hours that you can’t have a life at home. Or not enough the next week and still not enough pay

Eveyrhing
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Fun for a first job, absolutely horrible management

Learning how to make different sandwiches and preparing ingredients at the back was interesting for the first 3 months of working here. Management was horrible, did not care about the employees at all, they were too entitled. The staff are unmotivated to show up to work, hate their job, and the pay is horrible. The entire store is run by naive 13-year-olds who are working their first jobs, which makes management think it's okay to treat them terribly. Do not recommend working here for more than 6 months at best.

half price sub on a shift, 10% off if you are a team member and on a shift

Long hours, 20 minute breaks, smell like subway after shift
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

Työpaikkakulttuuri

Not worth it!! Stay away!!!

Managing a store for a sad $11 an hour while having to run back and forth to other stores because the big boss wanted to keep the weekly food order low, is definitely not worth it. They treat employees terribly and expect you to train new employees every 2 weeks as they can never get any to stay for longer. Always cheap and 80% of the time short on checks.

Quick and easy

Was a good job to work at but get called in on days off. Company gives you free food and extra hours if needed. Short staff always rude customers that want a perfect sandwich

Not bad

This was not a terrible job. Pretty boring. You get all of the time off you need but you don’t get paid very good. Overall working there as a minor was pretty good

Terrible

The pay is not nearly enough for the amount of work you'll be doing, or for the customers you'll have to deal with. Scheduling was awful. Was lucky to get 20 hours.

Free 6 inch

Schedule, Pay

Overworked and Underpaid

Job is alright as a basic entry level job. Even as an assistant manger I was paid a minimum wage for my age, despite doing all the jobs a trained manager should do I was doing without training. Never enough praise for when you do well only wanting to pick up on the negative all the time. Teamwork is very poor in these shops. Everyone expects cover but never wants to cover when you need it. Staff can be very cliquish as well and happy to talk about you behind you back and lie to the franchisee to protect their own image. No incentive to work as a team as I covered shifts many times for no appreciation from my franchisee. Many stores are badly run where the franchisees don’t have a clue what they’re doing as they’re never on the store

Free food

Huonot puolet

Long hours and work colleagues

Työpaikat kohteessa Subway

Näytä lisää työpaikkoja

Terrible

Never again. Worked at subway in Norwell. Let's just say I wouldn't recommend it to my worse enemy. Terrible management & terrible hours. I was underpaid several times.

Fast paced

Easiest job in the world could be fun depending on your manager , you sometimes have the rude customers but other than that the job is behind easy you would have to be fast paced

Free food

No breaks

Short staffed, overworked.

I recommend you find a corporate store, they are more strict but often have a full staff, full stock and are well organized. I worked for an independent store and management was a hit or miss. We ran out of stock often and things were always a bit messy. My manager at the time offered her position many times but I declined due to college. We got a new manager with very little experience and things went downhill from there. I quit after 2 years. The last time I went there everything was even messier, the fridges were empty, the fountain drinks only had water and coke and there were almost no chips on the counters... so yeah, bad luck I guess.Before I quitted I covered for someone on a different store that was corporate and it was like night and day. Everything was well stocked, organized and I was never by myself the whole shift. So corporate is the way to go.

Free Lunches, Flexible Schedule

Overwork, No Benefits

No room for improvement

No room for improvement, no raises or benefits, always short staffed so over worked, always new training and new products (out with old and in with the bew) so customers are often upset and wanting old products back, almost always have to work during your breaks and stay late.

great management

amazing people to work with, sense of importance, constantly on the move, wonderful owners, easy to get time off. I was a manager, and the owners were incredible to me.
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Fun environment, great people, easy work

The people are great, the customers can be understanding, not always though. My manager was amazing. Coworkers were a lot of fun. Really flexible and safe work environment. Work isn't that hard especially after you get the hang of it. And the managers and other coworkers help a lot in training. Also really chill, just get work done and have fun with your coworkers.

Plussat

discounted food, easy work, relaxed environment, good management

can get busy, cleaning

it was alright

This place was an alright place to work. Worked as a sandwich artist. hours were alright. worked second shift while i was in highschool. good starter job

Low pay

Depending on location, this can either be super busy or super slow. Unfortunately due to most being privately owned, your salary will be a hard raise, but not due to management. Overall can be a fun work experience.

free lunch
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Worked here for my fist job not terrible

This was my first job and I was young so I was just happy to be making money! Wouldn’t mind going back if I absolutely needed a job again but also wouldn’t exactly seek out a job here!

Free lunches when working 8 hour shift

Huonot puolet

People are not nice to fast food workers not the company’s fault

Muy bueno

Una empresa con gran valor humano, colaboradora con el personal, muy estable, se interesa porque el empleado tenga a mano lo necesario como herramientas de trabajo, preparación en las funciones

It’s subway

Not a bad job to start off with but you’ll definitely want to find something else. Management isn’t the best and there isn’t much room for growth. The job itself wasn’t hard
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Subway. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana