Subway
3.6 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Yrityksen Subway työntekijäarvostelut työnimikkeelle Associate

Löydettiin 86 hakua vastaavaa arvosteluaKatso kaikki 50,816 arvostelua

Easy first job

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
good place for a first job because they hire at 15 which not many places do. they don't pay much but its a good start when you are young, and its not too hard to pick up

You work for your Location Manager not the Company

Like most fast food, it depends completely on the location of your store and who the management is. Subway does not care very much about how their stores are operated from my experience.For the pay I was given way too much work and responsibility for my title, as more employees quit over time, ended up being the only employee doing everything, and finally after three years when the manager decided to reward my loyalty and dedication by trying to split my hardearned tips with me I quit. I would generally not recommend this job as a full time opportunity, but it could be excellent if you had a couple coworkers to establish workloads and team atmosphere, a responsible manager and see this as a good first part time job.

Plussat

You will get some free food everyday, There is potential for a really enjoyable team atmosphere, I had great relationships with my regular customers.
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Subway of a different era

I worked at subway when it was sub $10 min. wage, so experiences may differ. As a franchised business, dont hold everything against the brand as many factors depend on ownership. Owners, and managers often are present but can also be vague figures never seen. Easy work environment and depending on location can be very predictable as far as the flow of business.

Plussat

Discounts, work hours, training program

Growth, ownership, communication
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Positive atmosphere for young people starting

I had this job as one of my beginner positions in the workforce. I loved it and felt like I learned a great deal about customer service, however the problem lies in who owns the store. Every decision varies and our store was bought and sold a few times which make it confusing for new employees.

Plussat

Free or discounted food, friendly environment

No benefits, long shifts
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Okay place, good first job

Laid back environment, hardly ever saw manager. Good for high school students or entry job into the food industry. Be prepared for picky customers on a daily basis
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

Työpaikkakulttuuri

Easy store to work compared to the store in citadel outlet. Young team for the most part

If you want the hours just work for them!!! I was getting my 30+ hours and was able to pick me days and hours. Good management there’s 3 rushes the breakfast for uei students the lunch for construction workers and the evening rush for families that’s when multiple orders of 4-6 foot longs are made.

Discount lunch only 3 day rushes

Huonot puolet

Fighting homeless for water and restrooms about once a month. That’s nothing compared to downtown
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Good

Overal a very good and fun place to work . Co workers were good and so was managers and owners. I had to move on to a better career type job but overall was good

Free lunch

Short breaks

Easy tasks

Super easy tasks. Pay wasn’t that great but you get experience out of working there. Sucks that you have to say welcome to subway everytime people came in but it’s a job so of course you have to do it.

Fun

VerReady to get your career rolling? Sign up for an interview at the location of your choice. Don't forget to ask about our AMAZING benefits: Free meals, paid breaks and tuition assistance are just the beginning!
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Nice love love to work for or at

It was good nice period to work for went on to get a better job done that was best fit me to do but I would got back and work for subway I like the staffing

Bad management

Horrible management constantly beat my supervisors to work. Had to wait on them to open the store ( late) on more than one occasion. Paid their friends higher wages. While some people with much more experience and better attitudes made minimum wage. They were disrespectful to the one senior(67) employee we had. Constantly berating her, and she was the best employee there. Didn't properly wash dishes (using the same bread pans over and over) I was only there a short time, but never once saw them check any of the covid-19 policies. Will never visit the location I worked at. I wouldn't let my pets eat there
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Overall good for young people

If you are in high school or just need a little extra spending cash subway is a great place to work. I know a ton of people (friends/family), myself included, that have worked at one subway location or another and they all have good things to say. At my location, I was extremely happy with the owner, manager and coworkers. Although the pay isnt great, the work isnt all that hard either..

Plussat

Working environment, manager/owner, coworkers, flexibility

Huonot puolet

Little pay, hard to advance, no benefits

It’s a job.

It’s a job. You’re not going to get benefits and if you do, they’re going to suck. High turnover. They don’t care about you and don’t hide it. Shifts get exhausting and long.

Plussat

Flexible hours, lots of locations

Low pay, bad benefits

Clean work environment

In Subway the packaged ingredients are safe and prevent the spread of disease. I like that the refrigeration units are easy to clean each night at close.

Quick and clean

Työpaikkakulttuuri

For minimum wage, it was ok.

For a minimum wage job I definitely could have done worse. The people I worked with were great. The customers, less so. It's a fairly easy job with flexible hours. I highly recommend for someone with little/no work experience as a first job.

My first Job

People were not so nice here was set up for to failure wasn't the best experiences. I did learn customer service and how to handle people complains and making sure the customer was satisfied

Great entry level job

I do agree that there is a place for people that want to work at/for Subway the pay is minimum wage and the opportunities for being promoted are not really available but if you are lucky enough to work with a great crew the job can be lots of fun.

I am not pleased

I no longer want to work for Subway, the owner is rude and disrespectful, and looked down on me. The owner didn't have good management or people skills

My coworkers

Huonot puolet

Management, customer relations, pay grade, owners attitude, and available hpurs

Subway

No room for advancement, but good starting point for young people. The work is fairly easy, and sometimes quick paced. Attention to customers and friendliness is key

Poor management

The store location I work at is very unorganized, very unprofessional. Also not considerate of my personal life. We are understaffed and underappreciated.

free lunch

scheduling is horrible

Very stressful at times

Subway isn’t typically managed by reliable managers who care. A lot of the issues subway has are not taken care of. It is an easy job but you will not work with the best people. It will be very stressful.

Free food

Huonot puolet

No benefits, and you work with only one other employee
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Subway. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana