Subway
3.6 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Yrityksen Subway työntekijäarvostelut työnimikkeelle Owner Operator Driver

Löydettiin 31 hakua vastaavaa arvosteluaKatso kaikki 50,816 arvostelua

A lot of competition

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
10 years ago, Subway was one of the few stores selling subs. Now, food is every where. I have turned over the stores to my wife and looking for a new exciting job.

excellent product

productive and loved dealing with the customer after 20 years united airlines l liked owning my own business with flexible hours and doing what i love

my own boss

Työpaikkakulttuuri

good

at subway was my 1st career, I learned a lot being a franchisee for subway you'll receive a loooot of precise information that will help you developing you career,
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Great place to work,if you like working FOREVER!

I have always been a honest and loyal ,hard working owner .My wife and I just become burned out! All of out companies have done very well always performed much better than the home offices expected.When you have time, I can give you a summary of 30 years of my day to day duties.Never been unemployed since I have been 13 years old.I have also worked in machine shops ,blue print reading,and wood shops ,kitchen cabinet installer.Care taking for large resorts and family compounds in Wisconsin.I am 58 years old.And in good shape .

Plussat

Self employed, I was in charge of my success

Huonot puolet

Always working little time off, up to 38 employees at times.

great franchise

great franchise if your willing to work at it yourself over saturated market but new design and decor should help the brand get better. Have to be owner operator
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

Työpaikkakulttuuri

Very good for customers, bad for owners!

Plenty of work, too much detail, very long hours, employment headake, zero flexibility, the variation of the prices to buy with the same tagged price.High loyalty.

Plussat

Clean, welcoming, good food.

Huge work.

Owner/Operator

Fast paced worker friendly with customer first place to work. Flexible work hours. Employees are a priority and team is enforced. Employer works around school schedules and many other life schedules.
Työpaikkakulttuuri

very fast pace quick decision is number one priority

very fast pace environment making quick decisions is top priority, I have learned a lot over the years with this franchise. managing day to day operations, managing food cost, scheduling, hiring,accounting, break even analysis, cash flow, money management, franchise reports, profit/loss management, training others for success, marketing. Workplace culture was awesome they set you up for success great support from top to bottom. Hardest part of my job was to hire the right person. most enjoyable part of my job was dealing with customers and training my employees for success.

management

i like to run subway and like to manage as a n owner of the company like to work with employees and like to interaction with the customer like to problem solve .

solid business

Enjoyed building a team and the business from 2 locations to 7. Learned site selection, marketing, accounting, and human resource skills. Overall had a great time.

Enjoyable atmosphere. Quick paced

A typical week consists of opening the store, setting up for customers. Making sandwiches for customers. Being friendly and fun with the customers so they feel comfortable and want to come back. Cleaning all areas of the store. Scheduling employees for the next week. Doing daily inventory checks and running the inventory into Subway every week. Ordering the proper amount of supplies for the next week. Once a month Subway comes in to inspect the store, so all date codes and food prep has to be perfect all month. Check food temperatures every 2/3 hours. Book-keeping, and running payroll. All mechanical issues were my responsibility to solve. All day on call in case something happened or employee didn't know something.

Flexibility

Constantly on call.
Työpaikkakulttuuri

A typical day at work is opening the store. First step is taking out every thing needed for set up. Next, start baking bread. count inventory and set up register. Make sure everything is in place before first customer arrives. The culture is great with a friendly environment. Hardest part is standing on feet much of day, but it comes with the occupation. The most enjoyable part is happy smiles on the customers.

satisfactory and healthy product

unknown

Quick paced work environment

Very busy and fast growing industry. Lots of guidelines to help with day to day duties and good training. A lot of standing and long hours. Some customer interaction.

Free lunches

Head office control

Fun fast paced enviroment

I enjoyed owning my own Subway. It is a great company to work for. I have learned how to manage and operate a business while having fun meeting people and making great sandwiches.
Työpaikkakulttuuri

In the 21 years I had owned several stores and loved it. Got to meet many people and get to know the community, and they got to know me. Was able to donate food for charities and local events. Only in the last few yeas did the franchisor started pressing for more stores to be opened. The stores were able to be placed closer together so that when another owner moved in a few miles away it was more difficult just to keep one store running well since the business was so close.

Discount lunches

Huonot puolet

Have to do all duties including cleaning
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Had a good time working there, for 15 years and enjoyed the people the people I worked with. Learned how to interact with others and Customer relations. Learned restaurant operations, and business, skills.
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Fast moving workplace with focus on service and great food!

Subway is a workplace that requires owners to wear multiple hats and be ready to take on challenging situations on a daily basis. Planning and executing events, labor management (HR issues), inventory control, marketing, operations, corporate communications, vendor relations, payroll & government compliance are just some of the daily challenges. A roller coaster at speeds exceeding 1000 MPH at times!

Plussat

Fresh, healthy food in a non-greasy environment!

Huonot puolet

Long days become very tiring...

Was a fun place

Customers and fellow co-workers were great to work with the higher up people were just about the money. Field consultants were also a pleasure to work with.

Set up for failure.

Subway over saturates small areas with several chains, effectively making it impossible to run a profitable operation. Corporation offers no support and openly invites you to sell your store.

customers

Lack of support

Guest Service

A fast pace atmosphere that is productive and fun to work at. Guest focus and crew member relations are the main priorities.

free lunches

healthcare
Työpaikkakulttuuri

Good but could be great.

As a Subway franchisee I'm basically get a small amount of support from HQ, but that's not all bad .It has taught me to be self reliant and Innovative in my systems to raise my profit margins.

Freedom

Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Subway. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana