Subway
3.6 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Yrityksen Subway työntekijäarvostelut työnimikkeelle Sandwich Maker

Löydettiin 6 hakua vastaavaa arvosteluaKatso kaikki 50,816 arvostelua

Productive and fun workplace

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
It was quick paced but the management and team worked well together. We divided the workload evenly amonst the staff to enable faster and better customer service.

Problem-solving and Employee Management

Working at Subway made me to work under strict conditions. Restaurant has to fulfill procedures of both Subway upper management and Finnish Food Authorities. All this made me enable of doing work under pressure of time and rules. Job was very hard till I learn how to work smart instead of running here and there. I mostly did closings so it was my responsibility to make sure that all the sales are properly entered and managed. Apart from this, I was also concerned in preparing enough quantity of food products which can be served to customers. Also, on the basis of sales history, it was equally important not to prepare extra food which could result in food wastage and increasing food costs.

Discounted Healthy Food
Työpaikkakulttuuri

overall nice work environment, versatile tasks and lot of responsibility.

Nice work environment and supporting colleges. Versatile daily tasks, customer service being the most important. Lots of responsibility (opening and closing the store (managing money, bills..), restock, educating new workers, cleaning, making sure there's always enough supply etc.).

discounts on meals

Huonot puolet

often very short breaks and long hours, always busy.
Työpaikkakulttuuri

a good place to start work life

Subway was open from 7:30am to 11pm, on Friday´s and Saturday´s it was open until 5am. I learned lots of new things of myself and I was happy to making my own money. I got many new friends who will be in my life forever. I noticed that I belong to work with people, I love the good and bad feedbacks from the customers. The hardest part of the job was working on nights. But good friends made those nights better.

Fun workplace

Preparing and baking bread and vegetables, making sandwiches for customers and working at the cashier. I had great co-workers who made sometimes very busy and stressful days much better and fun. I enjoyed customer service and learned a lot in accounting and day closing reporting

Free meal on duty

Sometimes very busy workdays
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

Työpaikkakulttuuri

Fun and exciting place to work

This was my first workplace and I enjoyed it very much. I learned so much about what working means and what is it like to be in customer service. There was not really much of hard parts. I think I was that excited of working that I enjoyed the whole time I was there.

Customer service, great colleagues

Low communication with management
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Subway. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana