Taco Bell
3.5 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Taco Bell työntekijäarvostelua

Löydettiin 32,994 hakua vastaavaa arvosteluaKatso kaikki 32,995 arvostelua

Managment

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
Overall the experience was good but management was poor. I liked the enviroment and my coworkers. I also enjoyed cleaning the lobby, but i felt like i was being takin advantage of.

Difficult place to work

The job is rather easy but the management can be an issue. The management team are all close to each other which creates an issue if a team member has an issue with one. The team is mostly okay to work with but some issues. You pick up the job very quickly but can be issues with being trained

Huonot puolet

Long hours difficult management team

Long hours horrible pay

Taco Bell is an easy job but the managers are very weird. They tend to do what they want on their shift. They rules changes and how the whole operation goes

experience

Huonot puolet

Short breaks, horrible pay, mess, long hours
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Nice workplace but has its issues.

Some of the employees do not treat you fairly. The management varies it depends on the person. The job didn't have hard parts about it. It is all fairly easy. The workplace culture ultimately depends on the people.

Plussat

Free lunches. Easy tasks for anyone of age.

Huonot puolet

Short breaks or none at all if you are not a minor. Drama is there a lot.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

just another fast food job.

its fast food. nothing much to it, you take orders, make food and deal with customer bs the whole day. the people are cool depending on who management hired. sometimes its slow but when its busy, its busy.

free food

its fast food
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

Depending on coworkers it’s not too bad, difficult customers are frequent.

Honestly, this job was not too bad. I had fun coworkers which was nice but sometimes we were understaffed which ended up stressing me out. I would be doing multiple things at once, and would be a doing a two/three person job on my own. The culture was fine, tasks were fine, but some of the customers were rude, but you have to remember to not take it personal. So overall it isn’t a bad place to work.

Plussat

Would get a free meal on breaks

Rude customers

Amazing

Best job I ever had honestly. Pay was great. Management was great at. I kept saying I was gonna leave but in honesty I liked the job too much to really leave.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Was always busy to time went fast

Good job for those just needing a job as their first job to get the food experience and always something there to keep you busy, and sometimes not so fun jobs to do

Plussat

Most people are easy to work with in stressful times

Huonot puolet

Alot of standing and moving
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

The staff was good to me at the Biscayne area . But it was unorganized time to time.

The management is a little over their heads in the sense of help and urgency when it come to getting the food out in time and make sure that everything is correct.

Plussat

Good breaks and understanding.

Great loved it there

Great loved it tgere would go back agIn vut new management is very aggressive and rude. I was always so nice to everyone there and they trued nit pi k
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

productive and fast paced workplace

cleaning and prepping food helping customers serving quick being able to have my coworkers for help and them always helping in case something went wrong or i had a question
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

The fellow employees were great management sucks

Working there was fine until you tried getting promoted and you would constantly be passed up on you people at the bar from different stores that we're best friends with the management.

Free lunch

Managment suck

unprofessional work environment

Unprofessional work environment. A lot of coworkers standing around smoking instead of completing their tasks at work. A lot of pressure to complete tasks with not a lot of help
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Only good for kids still in high school. Horrible management and overworked.

The work was always there. Overtime whenever you wanted. Minors working 40 hr weeks. Horrible management but was able to work the schedule you wanted usually.

Plussat

Free lunches, schedule availability, overtime.

Huonot puolet

no work/life balance, unorganized, very little raises/appreciation.

Good job

I like it . It pays my bills . It could be better but it’s fast food . Customers are rude , a lot of items going away ! Pay is not decent , coworkers are rude
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Very stressful and not a good atmosphere

Taco Bell works you hard for the little pay you get but a benefit you get $5 free meals when you work. The people you worked with had attitudes and talked behind your back.

Good Starting job

Taco Bell is a pretty good place to start out as a first job. It all depends on what Taco Bell you work at, but mine had horrible training managers, and the other workers treated me unfairly because I didn’t know anything when I started out. I am now assistant manager and I have to work 50+ hours a week, but after 40 you get paid less than half. It’s easy to ask off if you’re a regular team member.

Plussat

Free lunches, pretty easy to get promoted

Huonot puolet

No breaks at all, pay is not worth it, very fast environment

Not that bad of a job

It’s easy and simple it all depends who you work with, I believe that anyone could do this job however it is a fast paced environment which at times can be stressful
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Good place to work, flexible hours, minimum wage. Not a bad first time job for people in high school. Sometimes depending on the managers you can receive free meals and drinks during your breaks.

Beware

Taco Bell underpays there employees, especially night shift workers were barely given the right appreciation, and we got a lot of complaints coming from customers as we were always short staffed.

Free lunches

Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

It was an overall good experienve

Not that hard a job imo its a fun jon fot a teen to helo out at home and to get a little cash on the side. I honestly loved yhe eviroment but it can get stressful

Pay is ok

Breaks feel short
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Taco Bell. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana

Kulttuuri
  • yritykset
  • Taco Bell
  • Työntekijäarvostelut
Kerro, miten voimme parantaa tätä sivua
Mitä lisäisit tai muuttaisit?