Tim Hortons
3.6 tähteä viidestä tähdestä
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Tim Hortons työntekijäarvostelua

Näytetään kaikki 19,675 arvostelua

sucky

Indeedin suosittelema

Indeedin suosittelema arvostelu
Its only good if your hard headed, there’s favoritism and everything gets pushed on night people, the management doesn’t know food safety and they treat there employees unfair

Favoritism, drama

A straining training

The training was straining (quite litteraly). My first week on the job consisted of only viewing training videos for a straight 3 hours per shift. The benefits? Free coffee and discounted food.

Funeral workplace and people

Great place to work. Fantastic management and amazing employees to work alongside. Great place to start your career and make some money at the same time.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

don't bother, revolving door with employees, racism at an all time high, management is horrible.

Just because it's an easy job to get does not mean you should continue to allow maltreatment. Stand up for yourself and make friends who will also do the same, set real expectations on your ability to learn and the tools and help you will need to learn something. They will try having you do multiple positions and still pay you for one role.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Decent for a first job. Ended up enjoying it after working part time during grades 11 and 12.

Management at any of these big chain businesses is always going to be sloppy. The work itself is decent and as long as you get along with your team and the customers you will be treated well. I’d recommend highly as a part time gig but I can’t imagine being in that industry long term or even full time.

-Easy to get hired -Good resume builder -Free food and drinks -Team oriented

-Uncomfortable uniforms -Unprofessional management
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi

Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita

Decent for students

I worked there all of high school and it was fine for just after school shifts. The best part was my coworkers, since we were all around the same age we got along. It was definitely cliquey but I wasn’t really affected by that. The management had weird drama and favourited certain people but if you lay low it’s fine. The worst part is the customers, they were so rude! It was rare to get a nice customer but I guess that’s just the type of customers that go to tim hortons compared to starbucks, plus a lot of employees are rude or don’t have customer service skills yet so I understand lol

Free food Shifts go by fast Coworkers Lots of teamwork

Rude customers Management
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Management sucks. Makes the whole workplace feel unbearable.

Managers were so nasty, unprofessional, and temperamental. They had so many weird rules and had no respect for employees. Never followed availability.

50% food on shift

Huonot puolet

Management, Drama filled workplace, Pay wasn’t good, Scheduling was always weird and availability was never followed, Often short staffed
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Competitive and great experience for new workers.

It was a very fast-paced job and you were always on the move. Worked with a great team but the general managers were very hard on the team. Can be very stressful at times and you deal with a lot of rude customers. Great learning experience overall.

Free lunch

Fast-paced high stress

Fun to work part time.

Can't work there for long. No growth and very stressful. Zero appreciation, micro management. They don't really care about your mental health, Night shifts are fun.

Plussat

Free hot drinks, donuts and timbits

Huonot puolet

Stressful, poor pay, poor management
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Pay is so little for the amount of work

Self explanatory little pay, cheap owners, customers are rude and cranky daily, management is ok most of the time other times rude. It’s not a job that’s going to get you by. No raises except for when minimum wage increases. You get in trouble for rules created on the spot.

50% off certain items

Pay doesn’t cut anything

Literal garbage

you do not get paid enough for the amount of stupidity you have to put up with. When I got hired I told them I can only work overnights during the week as I work my other job during the day on the weekends. I was scheduled for ONLY overnights during the weekend. I was up for 24+ hours straight. Also anyone who works there who's older than 25 is not a good person.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

As many experiences as locations

My personal experience only applies to the specific store in which I worked. Every location has a different franchisee-owner, different management, and different customers.With that said, my experience working at Tim's was actually pretty good. Coworkers were great, management was very reasonable, and the training was very thorough. I loved just about everyone I worked with and I didn't have problems getting time off or adjusting my hours either. The thing you'll enjoy most about the job is definitely your coworkers and some of the regulars who you'll get used to knowing. If you like teamwork and are a pretty social person, you'll do fine.It's no better or worse than any other entry level food industry job. I would highly recommend it if you're a student looking for a part-time job or looking to get experience, but I can't recommend it to anyone looking for more.

Plussat

great coworkers, great customers (usually), competent management, overall friendly atmosphere

Huonot puolet

minimum wage, few benefits, limited opportunities for advancement
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Poor management and training, unrealistic expectations

Poor management, would always get mad at employees for things that were not their fault/out of their control, poor training but expectations that you would know everything from the get go. Wanted orders to be made in less than 20 seconds which is impossible.

Flexible schedules Some food discounts

Poor management Poor training Unrealistic expectations Rushed
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

after a long and busy day, you may feel tired but I think it's fun to work with Tim Hortons.

management is good at least at my location. The team is also fun to work with. but sometimes if it gets busy then you may think to go home and rest but overall it's a really fun job to do.

Plussat

free or half-priced food varies on food type.

fast-paced
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

A fun workspace to work at

The job was great. For my first ever job it was interesting. Sure hard and scary to mess up but when you can the hang of it you will do better then the rest.

Lunch pays

Lunch for 15 mins and rude customers

worst place to work

they do not “train you” they yell at you for not knowing something on your first day, forst hour of working, they dont clean anything properly, thier buckets (on counters used to clean the whole store) are sometimes hours even days overdue to be refilled with the sterilizer for cleaning, which is needed to protect workers and customers from covid 19, i had to run around doing jobs for other people while getting yelled at for walking away from my station and cleaning, they are ridiculous, and rude, this was my first job ever and i was excited but after a few weeks it got worst and worst would never go back to working for any tim hortons, especially this one.

Plussat

learning not to cry when yelled at

getting yelled at about everything your first day 0 support or help
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

It's a job until you can find something better

Easy to get the job. Was hired at the interview and immediately scheduled for full-time hours. Training was minimal, but the job isn't really difficult if the location wasn't so understaffed. Allowed 50% off food while working and free donuts/muffins and coffee, but no proper place to sit and eat during a break. Constant changes to the schedule were annoying. The worst part was that this location had drug addicts hanging around inside and outside which made it a dangerous place to work. Left the job as soon as I found something better.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Lazy management and low pay

Store owners will pay you minimum wage and save any dime they can. Meanwhile managers will sit in the back offices and do nothing all day while you stress yourself out. Do not work here unless it's your only option and even if then make sure you're looking for something better.

Free coffee and doughnuts

Huonot puolet

Low pay, rude and lazy management, rude customers
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Do not work here. It is awful.

Do not work here. It is awful. Management is corrupt and unfair treatment towards some employees with clear favoritism. Way too much is asked of you for minimum wage, doing the jobs of multiple people and being blamed for management's mistakes. This job has made me want to end my life on many occasions. There are some nice employees but other than that this job may just be the worst one out there by far.

Management, Customers, Expectations, pretty much everything

fast place to work

just a regular coffee shop, working with staff was good experience, not much to discuss with workplace culture, hours was consistent. Busy all round the year.

free food

weekend hours

Friendly Staff, Fast Paced work

It is not a bad place to work. The people are friendly and easy going. The more open your availability is the more hours you can get. The pay is basic.

Free Coffee, Tea, and Donuts

Early or late hours
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?

Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?

Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Tim Hortons. Yhteisömme vastaa.Kysy Kysymys

Yleisarvosana

Kulttuuri
  • yritykset
  • Tim Hortons
  • Työntekijäarvostelut
Kerro, miten voimme parantaa tätä sivua
Mitä lisäisit tai muuttaisit?