TIP Trailer Services
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

TIP Trailer Services työntekijäarvostelua

Työnimike
Kaikki
Sijainti
Kaikki
Näytetään kaikki 11 arvostelua
Työpaikkakulttuuri
If you like solving queries all day or reconciling supplier statements then this is the job for you. The invoices are sent to Poland for processing so the Accounts Payable Assistant role is to solve any problems with the purchase order numbers supplied to vendors - not much variety to this role.
2,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
les postes sont assez intéressants mais il y a beaucoup de favoritisme
1,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
the people at Carrington depot are not very intelligent and don't like outsiders most have a small town hillbilly mentality and long term staff are lazy and very protective of there job because there good for nothing else.expect to be set up to fail to make the long termers feel better about themselves.tip have a live for work culture so don't like people that stay off when ill or people who have a life out side of tip.the new tip owners should have a good sweep out as there's lots of rubbish on the floor.
Plussat
lots of investment by parent company
Huonot puolet
money wasted on a basket case
1,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
They dont like you having time off even for family emergencies. If you have any time off what so ever they will not give you a contract and will just let you go after your 3 month probation.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?
Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi
Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita
Työpaikkakulttuuri
having worked there for just over a year, I can say that as an msg the job is quite slow paced and probably the easiest job I've ever had. I don't like the fact that you don't get paid door to door like most mobile jobs as this can become confusing when adding any over time on to your wage. the worse thing about the job is the low level parts dept you have to deal with on a daily basis and their lack of knowledge and experience can really grind you down and get frustrating at times.
THE POSITIVES

The pay is fantastic and other great benefits - healthcare, pension, staff helpline.

HR are good, my line managers were fantastic...and so were all the staff. People do try to support each other and I did feel supported by colleagues, managers and HR. My direct line manager was fantastic and would do anything to support

Close knit culture amongst the colleagues and there are times where we laughed or had jokes and I do miss the crew

Plenty of room for growth, promotion, if a person wanted to follow that path

NEGATIVES (for me)

It is a very very high pressure job, - literally ten hours a day of one problem or issue piling up on top of another. You are putting fires out

Some people thrive in this environment, but others do not. In my honest opinion - for me, to work in such a high stress environment was sacrificing my mental health for money.

If you can deal with stress, you can go a long way, as like I said, pay and benefits are excellent - we are all different
5,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Great management. learnt a lot of skills and gained many qualifications and licences. I worked solo and part of a team. Good potential career path for employees
Työpaikkakulttuuri
National and global company. Diverse job/working day including all aspects of administration, customer service and technical/ mechanical knowledge.
Learning vast amounts of specialist knowledge regarding commercial commercial trailers and associated equipment and company in house computer programs, company customer basis and customer repors.

Supportive management team with regular site visits from management team from across the country.

Excellent working team who do their best to help every member of staff irrespective of position.
Good working relationships
Can be long hours
Työpaikkakulttuuri
The day doesn't stop from entering work at 8.30am until leaving at 5.30pm, which I enjoy as I am doing different things all day as part of my job. I've learnt many things at TIP as I had never worked with Trailers and it is very interesting as we are a VOSA Testing Station. Everyone goes into a job not knowing something about their current workplace and there is always something new to learn. The hardest part of the job as we are a Trailer Hire firm is getting to grips with the different Trailers we have on offer and knowing the customers requirements. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I have been able to fulfil our customers wishes both old and new.
Quarterly Bonuses
Long Hours - 45 hours per week
5,0
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Very good to work for management are excellent and all staff are very professional are very organised im gutted that i left great days learnt loads workplace culture was great.
Close to home
Työpaikkakulttuuri
Mooi bedrijf waar je je volledig op je Eigen klanten kan richten tot aan het gevoel van een Eigen bedrijf runnen binnen het bedrijf.