Yousician
Vastaanota viikoittaisia päivityksiä, arvosteluja ja ilmoituksia uusista työpaikoista

Yousician työntekijäarvostelua

Työnimike
Kaikki
Sijainti
Suomi2 arvostelua
Näytetään kaikki 2 arvostelua
Työpaikkakulttuuri
The two years I spent working for Yousician were the two most positive, productive and fulfilling work years of my life. I ultimately left the company to move closer to my family; otherwise, I would have stayed forever.

Yousician cares about its mission statement - to make music as common as literacy - and its employees, making company culture a huge priority. They have managed to recruit employees who are not only positive, humble, and easy to work with, but also incredibly good at what they do.

I enjoyed being a part of a team that worked so efficiently and tirelessly to add value to users. Everyone works hard because they care, so I do know some people who found it intimidating or intense. With that said, if you are the kind of person who gets completely engaged in your work, you will thrive in this environment.

I miss Yousician and would gladly join the team again if a job were to become available in my city!
Plussat
Yearly month-long company retreats, great culture, efficient, exciting projects, autonomy, additional perks
Huonot puolet
In my case, it was simply not the right location.
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?
Työpaikkakulttuuri
The founders and managers are the best I've ever worked with. The company culture is fantastic. Everyone is passionate about what they do and looks forward to coming to work each day. The work is creative, engaging, measurable and has an impact on many people. Overall, I would really recommend this company. Working at Yousician is truly the chance of a lifetime.
Plussat
Yearly One-Month Company Retreat, Equipment, Lunch Vouchers, Fitness Rewards programs
Huonot puolet
Finnish winter
Oliko tästä arvostelusta hyötyä?
Arvostele yritys, jossa olet työskennellyt viimeksi
Jaa kokemuksesi ja auta muita
Haluatko tietää enemmän työskentelystä täällä?
Esitä kysymys työskentelystä tai työhaastatteluista yrityksessä Yousician. Yhteisömme vastaa.
Yleisarvosana