front end developer työpaikkaa
- HarwestSuomiPostedJulkaistu yli 30 päivää sitten·
- Experience working directly with customers.
- AccentureHelsinkiPostedJulkaistu 20 päivää sitten·
- Experience in front-end and backend development.
- As a Full stack Developer, you will participate in implementing full lifecycle solutions for modern application…
- Nooga Oy AbSuomi
- TietoEVRYKuopioPostedJulkaistu yli 30 päivää sitten·
- 2+ years of experience in a Lead developer role.
- Currently we have built products on top of the platform and are currently developing state of the art…
- RoboMed OyEspooPostedJulkaistu yli 30 päivää sitten·
- Developing front-end website architecture and designing user interactions.
- Develop and maintain our Website using Asp.net MVC in the back-end and Bootstrap in…
- Varian Medical SystemsHelsinkiPostedJulkaistu yli 30 päivää sitten·
- You will work on patient-facing web and mobile applications as part of one of our development teams, who own the whole software development lifecycle from…
- Aiforia Technologies PlcHelsinkiPostedJulkaistu yli 30 päivää sitten·
- Skills to improve and build new features based on business requirements and best practices in front-end architecture, including accessibility and usability.
- Elisa OyjHelsinkiPostedJulkaistu 3 päivää sitten·
- You will be designing and developing code and deepen understanding of technologies to build up comprehensive and high-quality distributed system relying on…
- Remedy GamesEspooPostedJulkaistu yli 30 päivää sitten·
- Supporting and helping front-end developers to profile performance and memory issues, helping with bugs, and being involved in the technical design of UI…
- SolitaSuomiPostedJulkaistu yli 30 päivää sitten·
- Possibility to grow and widen your knowledge in new areas that are interesting for you.
- You have experience in Express or some other similar framework.
- Linear OyHelsinki
Job Post Details
Who are we?
Nordhealth’s mission is to build software that improves the daily lives of healthcare professionals. We build software that empowers veterinary and therapy professionals to provide the best possible care experiences to their patients. Our products are used daily by over 55,000 professionals in clinics and hospitals across 30+ countries. We excel with 20+ years of experience in healthcare and veterinary software.
We understand that talent comes from everywhere and anywhere. The greater our diversity, the better the products we deliver. That’s why we are a remote-first company, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, with all ~400 employees working either remotely or from collaboration hubs. While our market presence is currently strongest in the Nordics, our customer base is rapidly growing in our other markets too, especially in Europe and North America (more at our website nordhealth.com.)
We are seeking a dedicated individual for a role that centers around Provet Cloud, our cloud-based veterinary practice management software (https://www.provet.cloud/). Provet Cloud is designed to help veterinary practitioners save time so they can devote more attention to caring for their patients and to make managing a veterinary practice more efficient and simpler. It offers features for appointment scheduling, electronic medical records, inventory management, billing, and communication within the veterinary team.
About the role
We’re now looking for a Web Developer to support our growth and join our Technical Support team! The role’s main goal is to provide web development and technical support service within the system Provet Cloud to provide a comprehensive and user-friendly platform that streamlines various aspects of veterinary practice management.
The purpose and service aims to help veterinary clinics and hospitals improve their workflow efficiency and overall patient care by leveraging the latest web development technologies and tools. In this role, you'll work within our Technical Support team, collaborating closely with help desk support, product managers, advisory board members, and other development teams.
Your responsibilities will include technical investigations, bug fixing, minor feature development for veterinary PMS systems, enhancement of existing features, and ensuring the accuracy and functionality of features. What sets this role apart is that every day brings new challenges and opportunities to problem-solve, making it ideal for individuals with a rapid mind and a knack for tackling unexpected issues
This is a unique opportunity to join our team and contribute to enhancing the efficiency and simplicity of veterinary practice management through Provet Cloud!
For this role, we will consider applications within +/- 1 hour of Central European Time (CET).
Your key responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting, web development and Technical Assistance
Providing technical support via phone, email, or chat to users experiencing issues with software or hardware, escalating unresolved issues to higher-level technical personnel or other teams as necessary and fixing issues and bugs assigned.
technical investigations, bug fixing, minor feature development and enhancement of existing features.
- Documentation and Knowledge Management
Creating and maintaining technical documentation, including knowledge base articles and troubleshooting guides.
- Testing and Quality Assurance
Conducting pre-release and post-release testing of software applications and hardware products mainly by working together with QA team and established workflows within the technical support team.
- Customer Service and Communication
Providing excellent customer service and maintaining a positive and professional demeanor when interacting with clients.
Consulting on technical issues internally as well as externally including subjects such as API, integrations and development.
Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including software development, hardware engineering, and quality assurance, to identify and resolve technical issues.
What will help you to be successful in this role?
Ideally, you have already gained some experience from working in a fast growing, global SaaS company as a Developer. In this role, you are expected to have the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and develop solutions in addition to the ability to configure and maintain systems and applications.
- One or more years of software development experience using Python
- Proficiency in a Python framework like Django or Flask
- Familiarity with MySQL/MariaDB databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
In addition, we appreciate
- Experience with Vue.js or React is advantageous
- Comfortable with distributed version control, ideally GitLab
- Ability and enthusiasm to quickly learn new concepts
- Good cooperation skills and technical know-how in solving user issues
- Any background within veterinary business is advantageous
What’s in it for you?
At Nordhealth, we do things a little bit differently. We value continuous improvement, diverse teams and autonomy which drive our collaboration. Nordhealth operates in a rapidly changing healthcare field worldwide, and we are seeking colleagues who would be eager to be part of it.
In addition, we offer:
The chance to work in a meaningful industry and in a fast-growing, global company on a path to changing digital healthcare
Competitive compensation and benefits
Learning and professional growth opportunities
Talented colleagues from around the world
If you enjoy working in a fast-growing and international environment with the possibility to make an impact, this might be the perfect job for you. Apply now! We'll fill the position as soon as we find the right person.