software engineer työpaikkaa
- GE HEALTHCAREUusimaaPostedJulkaistu 18 päivää sitten·
- Experience in agile software development.
- Experience in software platforms and applications.
- Develop software drivers to support hospital connectivity solutions…
- UusiHae työpaikkaa hyvissä ajoinSaint-Gobain Rakennustuotteet OyVantaaMainos·PostedTänään
- Software development (C/C++, Embedded ARM (STM32/FreeRTOS), Linux GCC).
- 4+ vuotta kokemusta ohjelmistosuunnittelusta (C/C++, Embedded ARM (STM32/FreeRTOS),…
- KONEEspooPostedJulkaistu 3 päivää sitten·
- Basic knowledge in software development lifecycle management and CI/CD.
- Pursuing a master's degree in computer science, software engineering or business…
- UusiHae työpaikkaa hyvissä ajoinMainframeHelsinkiMainos·PostedTänään
- You will keep up to date with the latest developments in tools and best practices for building and deploying software and look to implement and change as needed…
- UusiHae työpaikkaa hyvissä ajoinSkylo Test CasesEspooMainos·PostedTänään
- 5+ years of related network systems engineer experience.
- Unique opportunity to participate in developing and running world’s first software-defined direct-to…
- Dream BrokerHelsinkiPostedJulkaistu yli 30 päivää sitten·
- As a Software Engineer you will design and develop software for implementing scalable, secure, and maintainable software solutions.
- Sema4.aiHelsinkiPostedJulkaistu 27 päivää sitten·
- As a senior engineer, you can drive product development initiatives from the planning board to production.
- Current enterprise automation solutions are limited…
- HuldEspooPostedJulkaistu yli 30 päivää sitten·
- We support our customers in designing and developing embedded solutions starting from electronics design, bare metal software, device drivers, control software…
- Ramboll Group A/SSuomiMainos·PostedTänään
- Competent and proficient in the use of modelling traffic and transport modelling software, namely SIDRA, Vissim and Visum,.
- Ability to work in Australia.
- RoboMed OyEspooPostedJulkaistu yli 30 päivää sitten·
- Maintaining and upgrading software following deployment.
- Transition to using WPF for future Windows software development.
- Employ SQL Server for database.
- Montel IntergalacticHelsinkiEmployerAktiivinen 7 päivää sitten·
- Our software developers work on several different projects by developing software systems and applications, and solving deep tech challenges for our clients.
- SoftabilityVantaaPostedJulkaistu yli 30 päivää sitten·
- Familiarity with safety-critical software development standards and regulations.
- Multiple years of experience in low-level embedded software development in…
Job Post Details
Software Engineer - job post
Job Description SummaryWe are building a new software team for the driver development in Helsinki. Now, we are looking for a Software Engineer to work on the design, implementation, and testing of the connectivity driver software. You would have an opportunity to shape the team spirit and its ways of working.
Information is critical to patient care in a virtualized world. We build smart, easy-to-use technology to help caregivers make more informed decisions by activating data with artificial and business intelligence to drive efficiency and help manage costs.
For this reason, the hospital devices need to be tightly interconnected. The clinical data connections are built using the connectivity drivers that our SW team develops. The drivers connect various GE HealthCare and Non-GE HealthCare medical devices to the hospital’s digital ecosystem. The drivers acquire measurement data and make it available to the network, which alerts the caregiver if needed.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Develop software drivers to support hospital connectivity solutions. This includes forming clinical data connections (status, measurement data) between the GE HealthCare’s hospital information management products and different manufacturer’s medical devices in the hospital.
Use various tools and processes to develop robust and high-quality software, meeting the requirements of the medical industry.
Drive excellence and continuous improvement in software development methods and tools.
Work as an active member of a collaborative and multi-disciplinary Scrum team.
Take full responsibility of the software development, including reviews, testing, and documentation.
Interact seamlessly in a cross-functional, multi-cultural, and global environment.
Foster a culture of appreciation and continuous learning.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Bio IT, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
Experience in software platforms and applications.
Experience in object-oriented design in C++ and other modern software methodologies.
Self-starter - eager and quick to learn and experiment.
Engineering curiosity and problem-solving skills.
Dedication to good-quality work.
Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
Legally authorized to work in Finland.
We value experience in device technologies as well as experience in these technologies: Windows, Linux, C++, embedded systems, configuration management, and physiological measurements.
Experience in agile software development.
Experience in healthcare technology and quality controls.
A unique opportunity to work on leading edge health technologies and products
Work with nice and supportive colleagues and have access to world class processes and professionals across different functions
Possibility to influence in a diverse multicultural working environment
Competitive compensation and benefits
Active and fun workplace community
Great opportunity to learn and develop various technologies
Work with and learn from talented experts in the health technology industry—in a team with great spirit
Build your knowledge and skills with regular technical and soft skills trainings organized on site
Possibility to try and grow into different roles in the organization—technical and managerial
Hybrid working model combining remote and office presence
Office near Pasila railway station in central Helsinki with own on-site parking, gym, great café, and restaurant
Inclusion and Diversity
GE HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration, and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No